Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle/ReSearch

BillyBigFella

Probley a very silly question I no: But I no there's lots of very experienced guys on here happy to help.

1: The question is: is 250mg the equivalent to the 1ml mark on a syringe.?

2: what is the best type of syringe to use 3cc ect ect.?

3: Best size needle to draw.?

4: Best size needle to shoot.? Glute/Thigh/Delt.?

Thanks To those who help.

Research............

Probley a very silly question I no: But I no there's lots of very experienced guys on here happy to help.

Research............

1 not necessarily. If your gear is 250mg/ml then yes its 1ml mark.. I have test thats 500mg/ml so I use .5ml to get 250mg. It all depends on your gear.

2 the best type is the one that you can use most comfortably. I use a 3cc syringe because I can control it easier. I wouldnt go bigger. If I needed to I would just pin again

3 any needle will do to draw.. I use 25g for everything.. but some types of gear are thicker so take longer.. a lot of guys use 18g to draw but I find they damage the rubber stopper on the vial.

4 I use 25g 1inch pins for everywhere because I'm pretty lean.. 1 inch will do for delts. You might want to go 1.5 for glutes if you have a bit of fat. I dont pin quads so I cant help there.

Hope that was some help to you

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

Someones will hopefully chime in for ya. Most guys will have there own preferences with this sort of stuff

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

Research............

1. It depends on the mg/ml... If its 250 mg/ml then yes, that would be correct...

2. 3 cc is easier to control than 5... I prefer 3 cc

3. I use 18 gauge to draw

4. Delt and quad 25 gauge 1" Glute 23 gauge 1.5"

Top Bottom