Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle questions dosages and stacking

I love this cycle combination sir. I would change the doses as Dylan advised and I would look at a few other sarms as well. The two that fit nicely here as well are GW-501516 and ACP-105 but any combination of these would do extremely well in this cycle!

Any cutting ideas from the pros here?

500mg test e week 1-15
Primo e 1-15 400mg
Mast e 400mg week 5-15
1-15 gw 20mg
Arimidex 0,5 2x a week if needed

Is there any point having mast in this cycle when having primo or maybe better results upping the primo dosage? Should the testo dosage be lowered? Is it possible to gain little lean mass while being in a okay calori defecit?

Id love to try primo as ive never used it and heard good things about it
I am on 125 test e as trt.
Id like to use low dosage for this summer cut with less side effects but still want good results so eating 100% clean and count ever macro.

Week 8-15 50mg of aday winstrol or 300mg tren ace at the end of cycle if results not good enough.

My supplier giving 20% discount right now so thinking of purchasing a cutting cycle and a bulking cycle right now.

I'd use this regardless

It will be
350mg test week 1-15 as people suggest that instead of 500mg. Got loads of test.

Ordered this today
Primo 400mg 1-15
Mast week 5-15 400mg
Gw 20mg a day. (Got this alteady)

Winstrol will be added last 6-8 weeks or 300 mg tren weekly. (Got both of these already)

Arimidex is on Hand if needed but doubt i will need that if primo and mast give some ai effect to the 350mg test.
Then trt 125mg test after.

Workout program will be 5 day split, ive used to traing push pull repeat.

Will aim for 20000 steps everyday as i do about 15000-20000 daily at work, very physical job.

Will start with 3000 calories and go down from there when scale doesnt move.
Oats and protein source for breakfast, chicken/lean meat/fish every meal with mostly rice, and change it up with potatoes/pasta sometimes with vegetables and udos choice healthy fats and eggs/salmon for fatty source.

The mast is completely up to you man. It is mainly cosmetic so if you are just wanting to have more of a "hard" look then go for it. Great for libido too. But test and primo are great together too. For me, I would do test at 300mg and primo at 500-600mg.

Top Bottom