Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

cycle of AAS at 46

bronx curl

New member
I have never done any cycles before I'm 46 years old and I consider myself in good shape I have been training since I was 30 and eating healthy most of the time, I got divorced a few months ago and I wan to improve my look by getting more muscular, do you think running 600 mg of test a week for 12 weeks at my age the chances of shutting me down would be higher than usual? again, this is the first time I will do any AAS cycles, thank you.
 
It does not really make much of a difference, if you use AAS when you are 35, or 45 - as long as you do this properly, there should be no problems.

The age is an issue only with the younger guys, who should wait until their hormonal system gets stabilized.
 
Age makes no difference when it comes to shut down. When you run steroids you will absolutely be shut down. This is just part of the game. A good PCT will help you to a "soft landing" while your body recovers. This is just a decision you will have to make.
 
I agree 100% with what everyone above has commented.

A simple testosterone cycle of 10-12 weeks at 400-500mg/week is your best option for a first cycle. Being new to steroids, your body will hyper respond and you don't need a very aggressive cycle. It's very similar to an 18 year old having their first drink. A single drink really hits them because they have never drank before. However, a more experienced drinker would need much more alcohol to get the same effect.

Check out this video I made on how to run a first steroid cycle -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqBLCSaKsW4



In this article series I explain how to do injections -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums...er-injection-techniques-–-part-2-a-49351.html


Here's what I recommend:


Weeks 1 - 10
testosterone e or cyp 500mg/week (inject 250mg twice per week)
aromasin 12.5mg every other day <- very important to prevent against estrogen related side effects like gyno and water retention.


After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/
 
Top Bottom