Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cycle needed! stanazol & test400

musty-92

age 21 height 162 cm weight 81kg

i have been trinaing for 9 months now and wanna lose an extra 10kg i have stanazolol and tes400 injections ive been reccomended 2 shots or each aweek 250mg pershot.

You don't need juice at 21 to lose weight. All that test is gonna do is cause you to gain weight anyway. Just tighten up your diet and add in some cardio. If you want a boost I suggest going to Ntbm and picking up some n2flame. It will get you on the right track and won't screw up your hormones at a young age.its also on sale so its a lot cheaper then a cycle anyway and safer. Your making a mistake if you run the juice. Your not ready for it and don't really understand how to implement it. Your in over your head, just leave it for later.

9 months and now steroids ! and for weight loss !!
bro sort your diet and lifestyle out get all the necessaries in order and ensure you have your diet and training spot on. If your overweight and take steroids you are more susceptible to certain side effects and its just not needed my friend..

Top Bottom