Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cycle help

takedown140

Im 22 years old and have been training for about 5 years and on my 2nd cycle im 5'6 and 171pounds at 7% bodyfat and eat very eat clean about 190 grams of carb and 180 grams of protein each day i have been runing primoblan for about 4 and a half weeks at 400mgs a week and andropen for about 3 weeks at 400mgs a week and wistrol for 2 weeks at 50 each day i really havent seen much physcail change i mean im starting to feel better pumps in the gym but i feel like i haven seemed to get any harder or more cut any help or something im doin wrong

Im 22 years old and have been training for about 5 years and on my 2nd cycle im 5'6 and 171pounds at 7% bodyfat and eat very eat clean about 190 grams of carb and 180 grams of protein each day i have been runing primoblan for about 4 and a half weeks at 400mgs a week and andropen for about 3 weeks at 400mgs a week and wistrol for 2 weeks at 50 each day i really havent seen much physcail change i mean im starting to feel better pumps in the gym but i feel like i haven seemed to get any harder or more cut any help or something im doin wrong

A little soon to start judging. Primo takes a while and the results are subtle. You should be feeling the andropen at 3 weeks but give it another week and see if there's a difference.

Top Bottom