Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle for USMC training

H

hehateme000

SO i went into bootcamp, and got taken out because i ha to serve a warrant i got back in napa while i was training. So i have time to take a cycle before i go back into the Corps, and i wanted to finalize my first cycle.

Week 1-10 = Test 300mg EW
week 1-4 = Dbol 35mgED
week 3-10 = HCG 250iu 2x EW
week 12-15 = Derma Sustain
week 12-15 = Endo-amp
week 12-19 = Toco-8
week 12-15 = VIGOR
week 12-19 = UNLEASHED
week 12-19 = Post Cycle

With a clean healthy big diet, multi-vitamins, lot of water and some BCAA's.

Nolva on hand in case i see gyno.

1) DO you think i need A-dex or aromasin? because of test @300mg/10 weeks

What's the warrant for? (just kidding BUT I was just curious how you got past recruiters and MEPS with a warrant...)

Anyway I think the marines does more running then us Army guys do so I would work that hard and some test wouldn't hurt that at all. I would say yes a little adex wouldn't hurt

hehateme000 said:
SO i went into bootcamp, and got taken out because i ha to serve a warrant i got back in napa while i was training. So i have time to take a cycle before i go back into the Corps, and i wanted to finalize my first cycle.

week 1-4 = Dbol 35mgED
week 12-15 = Endo-amp
week 12-19 = Toco-8
week 12-15 = VIGOR
week 12-19 = UNLEASHED
week 12-19 = Post Cycle

300mg test + 245mg ew of dbol will probably need an AI.

credit card fraud that happened back 4 months before i joined, but when i went to San Jose for MEPS i didnt have a warrant. They issued it to me while i was in bootcamp (fuckin bitches)

only place i can get adex is very expensive, so i want to make sure if i need it or not with this cycle. .25mg ED or EOD? weeks 1-10?

hehateme000 said:

week 1-4 = Dbol 35mgED
week 12-15 = Endo-amp
week 12-19 = Toco-8
week 12-15 = VIGOR
week 12-19 = UNLEASHED
week 12-19 = Post Cycle

that is all you need at the age of 18/19 ^

xrsist said:

i understand that, but i know i wont be taking more than 2 cycles in my life. I just want to be at my max size and have the highest PFT score before i join the corps again. And the cycle after that will be 1 during my 4 year agreement with the Corps, and then im done with steroids. By then im hoping to go into Arena Football.

Honestly, some test and some dbol are not gonna hurt me with how my PCT is and how im going to eat and train. This will only be 1 of 2 cycles i do in my life.

Bro,....to be honest....I wouldn't cycle a damn thing before going to boot camp. If I were you i'd just train natural...get your diet on lock....be able to run 6 miles strait without stopping.....and at least 2 miles between 12-14 minutes.....be able to carry 60lbs on your back and walk for 12 miles in boots....be able to do 85 push-ups in 2 minutes, and 86 sit-ups in 2 minutes. Honestly man....figure out your natural physical limitations before going back to Boot Camp...and how to be mentally tough enough to push past them.......i think thats the whole point of going to Boot Camp bro...don't cheat yourself out of that experience. Save that lil cycle for later.....and use it while your fighting "Hodgie" in the sandbox!

hehateme000 said:
i understand that, but i know i wont be taking more than 2 cycles in my life. I just want to be at my max size and have the highest PFT score before i join the corps again. And the cycle after that will be 1 during my 4 year agreement with the Corps, and then im done with steroids. By then im hoping to go into Arena Football.

Honestly, some test and some dbol are not gonna hurt me with how my PCT is and how im going to eat and train. This will only be 1 of 2 cycles i do in my life.

Holy hell bro....show me the dude who has done 2 descent cycles with awesome results.....and has been able to say...."O.K....I'm Done" This shit is like potato chips..."Betcha can't eat just one"

Ive been through the mental part, so im already past them Lol what i mean is that ive already been through the worse part. I was a squad leader when i was there and idk i wanted to use this time off to train extra hard.

Right now i can do 75 pushups without stopping, 103 crunches in 2 minutes, 13:30 2 mile run, and 13 pullups. Mainly i wanted to get faster while getting my pullups and pushups to increase, but it doesnt neccassarily mean i have to do a cycle to get that, i just know it will help me a lot and i know im doin it safe.

xrsist said:

+1 --you cannot say you will not cycle again--life is funny--it has a plan and has not consulted you so you never know where you will be is a year much less 20 (your recent events prove this). dont make a decision at 20 b/v you know what will haoppen when you are 40----better lucl with the lottery than predicting the future

Top Bottom