Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle Diet & training advice please

FitChickRM

Hi ladies!

I just finished a six week cycle of anavar! Starting at 10mg/ day and eventually up to 20! I also have one week left of a three week cycle of clen! I plan to take 4 weeks off from the anavar and 3 off of the clen and start both the second week of June! While I am off this I should mention I am taking lipo ex. 2 pills at 130mg

I have definitely noticed some gains and strength increases... (and my first vein ?) *but I want to make sure I get the best advice going into my second cycle!

My stats are as follows:

5'3
128lbs
Approx 15% -15% bf

I train 6 days a week!
M-F
- morning cardio approx noon... 20-25mins of HIITS or Tabata on treadmill or stairmaster
- after work strength training around 6pm for 60mins
- 3 week days I also follow this with hot yoga

Saturday
- is usually just strength training followed by hot yoga

Sunday is rest although I am addicted to yoga...

Is this too much training?

Here is an average day of my diet

Meal 1
- 6 egg whites
- oatmeal made with almond milk paired with either 1/2 tbsp of natural almond/peanut butter or 1/2 scoop of iso sensation 93 protein powder

Meal 2
- Greek yogurt with berries

Meal 3
- fish or chicken breast with green vegetable (broccoli/Brussel sprouts)

Meal 4 (pre workout)
- 1 scoop of Iso sensation 93 with water or almond milk
- sometimes nuts 1/2 avocado Or 1/2 tbsp of natural peanut butter on rice cake

Meal 5 (post workout)
- 1 scoop of Iso sensation 93 with water or almond milk

Meal 6
- fish or chicken with green vegetables and 1/2 sweet potato or 1/2 cup brown rice or quinoa

So my plan when I start again will be starting at 20mg of var ( its capsules) *and 20mcg of clen in the am and another 20mcg at 3pm. I also plan to include 1 lipo ex pill per day.

I plan to run the var for 6-8 weeks and the clen in 2 week intervals.

Does this seem like a good strategy? Would I be ok to increase the var halfway in? When should I be taking the anavar?
If I take all 3 on an empty stomach I get very sick!
Also how high can I take the clen as I am at 40 twice per day now and I have minimal shakes!

For reference I do take a multivitamin liver care and fish oil.

I guess I want to know do I seem to have this all in check? Including my workouts and diet? Is there anything more I need to do or make changes too?

Sorry for the novel I appreciate all the help I can get!!

Thanks!

I just have to LOL at your "morning cardio around noon". My morning cardio is at 5:00 am. :)

Now, LOLs aside, do you wake up just before noon and then go do cardio on empty stomach? Or do you wake up and sit around for couple hours then go? Eat before?

True HIIT should not be done daily. True HIIT should be treated like a strength workout - not done on back to back days and probably only a couple times a week.

What does your lifting schedule look like? Splits, exercises, sets, time spent....

What were your gains from this cycle? Pleased with it? What are your goals for next cycle and farther ...

Var shouldn't need to go up to 20mg for most females. That is a pretty high dose for the average female. 10mg should give you awesome results - if diet and training are done right. More mg does not equal more results.

Lol I could laugh at that too! Poor choice of words!

I work 9-5 but I'm not a morning person... Clen really messed that up! So no I am not doing my cardio on an empty stomach

When I worked with my trainer I was into tabata training and once I was on my own I started adapting from the live fit trainer which has the intervals as 30 on/30 off for 30 mins every day! I mix it up... Sprint for 30 light walk or step off for 30! I don't do this more than 25 mins!

My strength training varies... Recently been doing compound training but also do supersets with plyos in between and a 60 sec rest!
I honestly just hate cardio the little the better! (bad I know)

The most I've noticed in the var was my arms and back I seem to work that a lot... Haha! Noticed a lot more definition! Also my strength has increased as well!

If I must cut down the cardio would it be ok to 3 days a week doing that and on days when I don't stick to strength training and hot yoga (37 degree heat and 100% humidity) the sweat is unreal!

Not doing a lot of cardio is not bad! Honestly, if you see gains on little cardio then you don't need more. That is definitely not something to feel bad about!

What are your expectations and desires for your cycles? Fat loss? Muscle size gain?

Thank god!! Because I've noticed the best change in my body since I focused on strength training!

My abs are flat and I have ok leg definition (I was a gymnast for 10 years) my arms look pretty jacked but I focused on upper body a lot!

What I want out of this is to decrease my bf and get more defined/hardness of my muscles!

If I can reach that goal i would like to consider competing! I think given my background I could do quite well in fitness! I still have a lot of my tumbling and flexibility

I eat and train the same on or off. What are your goals? I ask that because 20mgs or Var is a lot.

Top Bottom