Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cycle assit

thelocal

Banned
i am stocking up planning for a winter bulk..this is the crazyiest cycle i used and i am just looking for input and help to my idea.these is the biggest cycle i done as far as many componds,but dosages are conservative

test e 500e/w 1-10
EQ 400e/w 1-10(most say 12 weeks but eq works enough 10 weeks for me)
npp 300e/w 1-10
maste 200e/w 5-10 (just to try and harden up some)
hcg 500 ius 2-10

was considering adding a oral to kick start wanted yall opion on what oral to use if i should use an oral..i never ran an oral before

i am stocking up planning for a winter bulk..this is the crazyiest cycle i used and i am just looking for input and help to my idea.these is the biggest cycle i done as far as many componds,but dosages are conservative

test e 500e/w 1-10
npp 300e/w 1-10
hcg 500 ius 2-10

was considering adding a oral to kick start wanted yall opion on what oral to use if i should use an oral..i never ran an oral before

That is a heavy cycle bro...do you compete? As far as orals go you can use d-bol. Frankly I would simply get beastdrol from orbit. I have used that and gained more than I have by using d-bol. Use it for a maximum of like 4 weeks though.

I would just use the nnp or EQ not both but prefer decca over nnp so ill say just EQ for me when combined with Mast .

Brad.

im not competing yet,i will one day..i just wanted to go heavy and see what my limits are..yea i honestly didnt want to use dbol anyway to much water weight form every thing i see i like the npp for my joints..and the eq for edurance soo lol..how heavy should my pct be

DBol 20mgs ed for 4 weeks to kickstart

test e 500e/w 1-10
npp 300e/w 1-10
hcg 500 ius 2-10

yea ice man is swoll,

no this will be my first run with npp lol i liek that read up on the compond so i am ready to try it out,yea i think i am going to jump strat with beast :)

Top Bottom