Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle and Show

bigart

Hey what's up fellas, i'm a amateur bodybuilder and have done all my shows clean and natural....now i am about to start my third cycle (bulk) and begin preparing for a show in June. My question is...where should you be in your cutting cycle when you step on stage? I'm thinkin i will do a show the first part of June and the first part of July with July being the show i really want to nail of course i would like to take both. Any help or advice appreciated...oh and for my bulk cycle i'm going to be doing 5 weeks of cyp (600mg/wk) and then switch to 5 weeks of enanthate (600mg/wk) and week 1-4 i will be doing anadrol 50mg/day maybe more depending on results...weeks 5-9 i will be doing d-bol 40mg/day. At the begining of the cycle I will use Provirion with the anadrol and then with the d-bol i will be using nolvadex. I was thinkin of adding deca to this stack what cha think...i'm not to concerned with being lean at all...that time will come. After this bulk cycle i'm going to take 1 month off and then start a pretty stout cutting cycle to get ready for the show. I just wanna know where i should be in the cutting cycle come show time.

Thanks

Im no expert but my one of my gym buddies did his first local show in Sept came in a bit chunky & his abs were a tad on the thick side, big obliques. Hes a big guy 6'3" first show 117kg (257lbs) ex PLer. His overall package, got massive legs n back got him into 2nd place & qualified for Nationals. In the next 6 weeks he dropped another 6 kg to come in at 111kg (244lbs). He looked fantastic at that weight & got his midsection more in line. definition & overall size was impressive BF 4-5%. Sadly he did not place although many of us thought he was unfairly judged. The guy who won the overall title was only 5'5" 88kg (I think) Intl NABBA Comp. How do you compare? So sorry, guess it depends where you want to be at what show. Its not easy to come in perfect each time as you will know .

thanks for the responses....i have done about 8 natural shows and placed in the top 5 in all of them...never got to first though, i will attempt to post a couple pics of when i thought i looked my best at 198. This is not my first cycle. It will just be the first show i'm doing while on stuff and yes i plan to try and take this thing to the top no half stepping....I will be under a doc's care and getting blood work done on a regular basis and if my body can't handle what i got planned then i will be done...but the last few cycles i have done and had my blood work done there were no red flags at all. This cycle i posted isnt the cycle i will be using for the show...i'm just tryin to put on size with this one....when per contest comes around I will be on an array of cutting stuff...which i will be posting. I kinda figured this was a vague question i was posting...after all that is the trick is to find what makes you look ripped ...dry ...and hard come show day. I will post a couple of pics and if i get the pics on ..in my opinion now that i look at them i probably should have came in at 190 or 192 instead of 198. Ok i'm going to go try this now...lol..oh and I will be going for the look that makes people look at you and say ...THATS SICK...why would you want to look like that...lol.

Top Bottom