Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cutting

mish12345

I'm off round the world in January so want to shred a bit of fat befroe I go, I'm already naturally cut just my mid section holds more fat than I would like. I've changed my diet slightly but not drastically as I dont want to p!ss away too much muscle as has happened before. I've basically dropped carbs and upped fats a bit, and overall calorie intake is lower.

I was advised by a bodybuilder who works at my gym to just do 3 sessions of 10 minute HIIT a week, and this is all that I need as regards cardio. So I do these 3 sessions on a treadmill after weights, 30 secs jog 30 secs sprint. Is this enough cardio to shred some fat do you think?

Any opinions/advice much appreciated! :artist::cool::biggrin:

people respond to cardio and fat burning different ways. you can try that out and see how is goes. I personally like cardio in the morning before the first meal.
what exactly does your diet look like. list out a typical day.
Also, this can probably go in a different forum. :)

I'm off round the world in January so want to shred a bit of fat befroe I go, I'm already naturally cut just my mid section holds more fat than I would like. I've changed my diet slightly but not drastically as I dont want to p!ss away too much muscle as has happened before. I've basically dropped carbs and upped fats a bit, and overall calorie intake is lower.

I was advised by a bodybuilder who works at my gym to just do 3 sessions of 10 minute HIIT a week, and this is all that I need as regards cardio. So I do these 3 sessions on a treadmill after weights, 30 secs jog 30 secs sprint. Is this enough cardio to shred some fat do you think?

Any opinions/advice much appreciated! :artist::cool::biggrin:

I have most of my people do cardio in the mornings on empty stomach,,on NON weight training days.

I have most of my people do cardio in the mornings on empty stomach,,on NON weight training days.
Pretty much yup. Its all about cals in cals out and when you are taking them in and putting them out. Morning cardoi works for most people but its also about cals in cals out.

Top Bottom