Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cutting weight

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike spivey

thinking of doing 500mg test e for 12 weeks with 2300 calories daily with 2 workouts daily . what should i expect? will the test make me bloated? water retention?

DO NOT use any type of steroid, please... you have zero idea or clue what you are doing... watch the video i just posted about your first cycle and THEN go research everything you learn which you can easily do reading over ALL the articles on the forums and watching more videos... THEN come back and ask questions... not you come show up without any clue what you are doing and expect to have everyone hold your hand through it... you have ALL the tools that people have spent countless hours of their time providing for everyone, right at your finger tips so go use them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJcv3FMFfwU&t=49s

thinking of doing 500mg test e for 12 weeks with 2300 calories daily with 2 workouts daily . what should i expect? will the test make me bloated? water retention?
Why don't you get a check on your hormones by a doctor instead?
From the info in your other post, that you've ran 5-8 cycles before. Are 48 years and felt tired, low libido etc. And from the looks of your knowledge my best bet is you did not run proper pct after those cycles. -I would suggest getting hormones checked to see if you are in need of TRT.

Sent from my SM-S908B using EliteFitness mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom