Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cutting weight for women

brittvas21

I'm trying my hardest to loser weight and tone, before I tone I an trying too lose weight. I am 5'4 and 200 lbs. I haven't ever really worked out but i'm having a hard time losing weight since I have had my daughter.I used to be 125 before pregnancy I should live to try and get add close to that as possible... Any pointers besides cardio because that is all I have been doing and I have not been losing

Sent from my DROID RAZR using EliteFitness

Hi welcome ;). Yeah I think the best place to start would be to post up a current diet. As with the right diet and cardio you will achieve your goals. We can all help with different aspects if you post that up.
Also your stats too.

Donna ;)

Weight loss is so much more than just cardio. If cardio only was the key, weight loss would be easy. But it is anything but easy.

Diet is the biggest part of it. Post a sample, general days worth of food and we can help you make changes.

Losing weight, especially post baby weight takes time and patience. Not sure how old your child is, but hormones stay jacked up for about a year post-baby. Longer if you breastfed at all.

Take the time to develop a long term plan - for diet, strength and cardio. Set an "ultimate" goal, but also small goals in between. These can be weight (lb) goals, cardio goals (run for 30 min without walking), food goals (eat x amount of protein a day), or strength goals.

Posting here is a great first step. It can be overwhelming to try to self assess and then do something about it. If you stay on this site and keep posting you will hit your goal. You will continually learn about healthy foods, great workout routines etc.
Posting a journal is the biggest and best thing you could do. Its not easy because everything is out there for everyone to see. The way I look at it is "nothing to lose and everything to gain" by doing it. It will keep you accountable. It will also let the ladies help tweak what you eat and how you work out to get the best results in the least amount of time. You will also have a support system for when it gets hard.. and it will.
Best of luck!

Generally Cardio doesn't work because of not keeping much strictness with diet. Cardio exercises only result effectively if you have control over your diet. Dr. Asa Andrews has been always suggesting his patients for proper diet which is rich in protein and fiber and low in fat. Do cycling and swimming for more effective results.

Top Bottom