Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

* Cutting Qustion* Advice MACROS?

bigg12x

23 male, 6'2 male 221 lbs and i would guess bf 15-18ish. mode relay active on a 4 day spilt with cardio

I was on 275 pro/170c/60 fat but i have lately been trying a CARB CYCLE a friend told me....

275/200/50 day one
300/100/70 day two
325/175/50 day three
325/100/70 day four
325/150/50 day five
325/100/70 day six
325/50/90 day seven

i do cheat once a week or high carb it every 10 days which i think i should change to no more of that

i really don't like the 6th day and 7th day macros its not my style...''

should i stick with normal macros.... standard numbers

protein is high because carb sensitive i blow up on carbs

cheats or refeed ?

http://s27.postimg.org/8nwihp877/userimage_476629.jpg here is a pic few weeks back

I'm at 2088-2150 BMR and i would estimate 2800-3000 TDEE

This carb cycle would drive me insane. I would just do a modified carb cycle of like one or 2 days low, one day high. Protein can stay the same for the most part...just play with carbs and fats. Put the carbs around the weight workouts when you need them aka heavy legs and anything else you want to grow.

Also, by saying carbs blow you up, I'm guessing you mean digestion wise, which in this case you may want to avoid gluten for a few weeks and see how you feel. I used to get bloated a lot until I got rid of gluten and feel amazing.

This carb cycle would drive me insane. I would just do a modified carb cycle of like one or 2 days low, one day high. Protein can stay the same for the most part...just play with carbs and fats. Put the carbs around the weight workouts when you need them aka heavy legs and anything else you want to grow.

Also, by saying carbs blow you up, I'm guessing you mean digestion wise, which in this case you may want to avoid gluten for a few weeks and see how you feel. I used to get bloated a lot until I got rid of gluten and feel amazing.

Good advice man I would agree, and bro if your 15-18% BF I mean why not try and cut carbs down even lower? Some days I'm fine with <100g a day and that's whats helped me get sub10%.. But every few days ill eat more towards my normal amount especially on heavy set days of squats and deads.. High good fats is in no way detrimental when cutting

Completely agree ^^^ Thekid7...and with regards to training, keep rest periods shorter, training intense, nutrition and supplementation on point. Stick to primarily the major compound movements and don't stress yourself out w/ crazy carb cycling thinking it's going to be magic. Stick to the basics and you won't go nuts. "carb cycling" has gotten thrown around so loose and people start to think you have to carb cycle to get lean.

Top Bottom