Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cutting on Creatine? Good idea or bad one?

John89231

I'm planning on cutting at the end of the month I will be on 200 mg of Test ew (trt dosage) Coming down from bulking on 500 mg's.

I will be using an ECA stack but I also wanted to throw in some creatine in the to keep strength up and keep muscle fullness. Is this a good idea or will it have some opposite effects on a low calorie diet and will not help me at all?

Let me know guys I want to take creatine as I haven't been on it in quite some time.

I'm planning on cutting at the end of the month I will be on 200 mg of Test ew (trt dosage) Coming down from bulking on 500 mg's.

I will be using an ECA stack but I also wanted to throw in some creatine in the to keep strength up and keep muscle fullness. Is this a good idea or will it have some opposite effects on a low calorie diet and will not help me at all?

Let me know guys I want to take creatine as I haven't been on it in quite some time.

Ive dont it before and still got super lean.

Last time i used Creatine i bloated,so it might not be a good idea,but Hey! Everyone responds to each compound differently.

RADAR

I get much less bloat from cee than mono .

Brad.

i prefer if u use an NO supp. much better , hard pumps, leaner, give u some strength and helps in the cutting phase, u'll really loose lot of retained water and bf.
use both the all day formula and the pre workout.

Ya I was gonna use CEE (ethyl ester) anyways, What is NO supp? please explain nitro

nitric oxide booster , mainly arginine and some other aminos and vitamins like B complex mixed.
u can take raw arginine alone about 10-15 gram/day.

Top Bottom