Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cutting mens physique cycle?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My thoughts are that this is an extremely vague thread.

Good to think about this. Everyone in NPC is on gear, even at the most local level. Compounds like: Tren, Anavar, Winstrol, Primobolan, DNP/clen/t3 are very common.

After my winter bulk my next cut/contest prep will be: Test Prop, Tren Ace, Anavar, DNP and Masteron leading up to the contest.

Note: Some of these compounds certainly are NOT for beginners. Especially DNP and Tren.

Good to think about this. Everyone in NPC is on gear, even at the most local level. Compounds like: Tren, Anavar, Winstrol, Primobolan, DNP/clen/t3 are very common.

After my winter bulk my next cut/contest prep will be: Test Prop, Tren Ace, Anavar, DNP and Masteron leading up to the contest.

Note: Some of these compounds certainly are NOT for beginners. Especially DNP and Tren.

Don't talk about DNP on this board. You're theoretically asking to fucking cook your insides or die from a heat stroke.

Don't talk about DNP on this board. You're theoretically asking to fucking cook your insides or die from a heat stroke.

there is a right and wrong way to do things you can overheat from a t3 overdose too. though DNP and slin is frowned upon on this board

Didn't know DNP was looked down on this board. Speaking from experience, if using the recommended doses, the sides are worse on tren ace and even clen than DNP.

Do we not consider the risks of any of this stuff we are taking? It's silly to think only DNP is crazy dangerous.

I agree and disagree. You overdose tren, not much is gonna happen other than kinda losing it mentally, probably not gonna sleep well either. You overdose dnp? Its all over but the crying.
On the other hand, Not talking about it doesn't lessen the risk, quite the opposite in fact

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom