Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Cutting during the beginning of a cycle

Oxbow

New member
Hey guys,
I've just started a Test/deca/anavar cycle and wanted to bulk hard. But I've noticed I've 5-6 pounds to lose...

Can I lose 6 pound during the 3 first week then bulk during the other 12 week and after ?

Or it would be stupid for any reason ?
 
No point if your going to be bulking hard cos you will put on some fat as well

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness
 
deca and var makess no sense because var produces dry gains and deca bloats. Hell, just use d-bol, its cheaper.
 
lol I admit it is stupid. So I'm gonna bulk hard during my 15 weeks cycle, and then will make 2 months of ostarine to keep gains. Because cutting just after a buling cycle, during PCT, would be the stupidest idea ever right ? Then wait one month with nothing (maybe Bridge) because Ostarine need to be cycled cause it lose his efectiveness with time. Then 2 months Ostarine where I can finally cut.

Am I right ?
 
That seems like the best option to ensuring you keep the most gains from your cycle and having a good recovery

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness
 
Top Bottom