Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cutting diet guidelines please help

110%

ok im on a bulking diet right now and will go on a cutting diet in about 3 moths or so, but i am trying to find out now, can someone please give me some guidelines to follow when makinga cutting diet? i already know to eat prolly 2 meals of complex carbs preferably before around 6 or so and eat only 1 meal of simple carbs after ur workout, but i will prolly weight around 180 when i go on my cutting diet, how many caloreis should i eat, right now i am 167 and eating around 3400 or so, how many times lbs should u eat when cutting, and also how many carbs, around 120?

You primaly need high protein.

Then it's your choice:med fat/low carbs or med carbs/low fat.
If you choose medium fats,you'll feel fuller during the day and it will be easierto control your cravings.

Of course you need to reduce your intake by 500 calories below the maintainance levels but if you're consuming 3400cals for the moment,try to reduce your daily caloric intake by 500calories every week,until you reach the optimum level of calories.
It's also up to yourself to consider which level of calories makes you loose fat while maintaining your muscle mass.

Try to have 6 meals per day but for your last two meals you should try to avoid carbs and even fat as much as possible.Get most of your carbs and fat in the morning.Don't eat carbs before bed when you cut up as they can easily be stored as bodyfat.

Eliminate saturated fat and sugars.Avoid fruit and foods such as white rice and white bread.Stick with whole grains.

Drink plenty of water.

Increase your cardio and prefer performing high intensity cardio.

Get 8-10 hours of sleep every night.

Good luck!

Top Bottom