Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cutting Diet 2 weeks out...???

fitnessgrl8621

Hi Girls,

I'm going to Vegas in 2 weeks from today... I know what types of food to eat just for regular day to day... What should I eliminate if I want to get as lean as possible for Vegas? Just call carbs, period? What do you guys eat 2 weeks out from competition?

Thanks a bunch!

Mandy :)

fitnessgrl8621 said:
Hi Girls,

I'm going to Vegas in 2 weeks from today... I know what types of food to eat just for regular day to day... What should I eliminate if I want to get as lean as possible for Vegas? Just call carbs, period? What do you guys eat 2 weeks out from competition?

Thanks a bunch!

Mandy :)

your 2 wks & dont have a diet??? dont you have a coach or trainer working on your nutrition plan? get someone to tell you the tricks of the trade (cutting water from the diet, carb uploading the day off and so forth).

your kinda late in getting started in this.

good luck.

anyways here are two diets i did for two chicks

one was 160 at 16% bf cutting

Meal 1 : 1 cup egg whites, 1/2 cup oats, 1/3 medium apple

Meal 2 :4 0z chicken breast ,2/3 c cup yams ,( veggies)

Meal 3: 4 oz top sirloin, , 3 flax caps along with some veggies

Meal 4 : 5 oz chicken breast , 1/2 cup broc.

Meal 5:pre: 1 scoop whey , .75 cups oats may drop to 1/2 cup oats here. in a few weeks

Meal 6 : 4 oz top sirloin , broccolie ( pre bed) .

Stats

Totals: kcal 1675 , Pro: 223, Carbs : 106 Fat : 36

if your lighter around 140-135 here is another one i have done up....

M1-M4: 3 oz. chicken, 3 oz. Sweet potatoe, handful of broccoli
M5 (PWO): 1 Scoop whey, 1/2C oats

Total = 1200 kcals
(Realistically will be about 100-200 cals higher due to fat from protein source and broccoli)

Non-Training Days:

M1-M5: 3 oz. chicken, 3 oz. sweet potatoe, handful of broccoli

Total = 1000kcals (again, realistically will be higher)

MsBeverlyHills said:
your 2 wks & dont have a diet??? dont you have a coach or trainer working on your nutrition plan? get someone to tell you the tricks of the trade (cutting water from the diet, carb uploading the day off and so forth).

your kinda late in getting started in this.

good luck.

Yeah, sorry I wasn't very clear :) ... I'm not competing... I've been eating clean for quite a while now/training... I just want to be as lean as possible when I have to get into a bikini in 2 weeks :). I know the obvious to cut out, most carbs, other than fibrous veggies?

Faizakafez said:
if your lighter around 140-135 here is another one i have done up....

M1-M4: 3 oz. chicken, 3 oz. Sweet potatoe, handful of broccoli
M5 (PWO): 1 Scoop whey, 1/2C oats

Total = 1200 kcals
(Realistically will be about 100-200 cals higher due to fat from protein source and broccoli)

Non-Training Days:

M1-M5: 3 oz. chicken, 3 oz. sweet potatoe, handful of broccoli

Total = 1000kcals (again, realistically will be higher)

So Sweet Potatoes don't need to be cut out the last week? Excellent! Thank you so much for your help :) I'm pretty much already eating just that... but a couple of the meals are with steamed fish.

Top Bottom