Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cutting cycle

hondas2k666

i am thinkin about stacking anavar and winstrol together for a cutting cycle. what do you guys think? and how much dosage of each one??

thanks

running 2 orals together isn't the best idea, unless winny is injectible, but I think the liver still processes it the same way. run eq and anavar together, or run anavar for 1-5 weeks and winny 5-10, but not at the same time..

hondas2k666 said:
i am thinkin about stacking anavar and winstrol together for a cutting cycle. what do you guys think? and how much dosage of each one??

thanks

how about you tell us about your diet first....stats/# of cycles/years traning etc..

hondas2k666 said:

thanks

Use one or the other not both. Try Anavar 40-60mg daily.

i dont have much of a diet yet. like i sed in my other threads, i was bulking for a while and now i wanna get cut and lean. im 170 lbs, about 20% bodyfat, been working out for about 3 years

you need to fix your diet, number #1, and then concentrate on your cardio and get yourself under 12-14%, then go for it. Just cuz you use 'cutting' gear, doesn't mean it will cut you up. No gear will do that..just diet and hard work combined with some good gear and a lot of motivation and dedication.

Top Bottom