Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cutting cycle help

BigEgg

I'm running t3 during my cutting cycle (tren test mast) and was wondering if I could run it for 5 weeks and then use clen afterwards to prevent fat rebound or would it be ineffective
Thanks

I personally am not a big fan of clenbuterol.
Clenbuterol is very over rated. Here's why -
Clen simply raises metabolism. It does not differentiate between muscle or fat. Clen might raise your metabolism an additional 100-200 calories per day. You could just easily do an extra 15 minutes of cardio. I have used clen in the past and I always felt it did more harm then good. It caused muscle cramps when I was training and it really negatively impacted my sleep.

There are better alternatives that directly increase fat loss, with no risk of loosing muscle mass and no side effects like insomnia or muscle cramps. Cardarine gw is going to be your best option. It directly increases fat loss, endurance and recovery. It is not a stimulant or a hormone and is pretty much void of side effects.

I haven't used clen myself in years and don't recommend it to my clients at all anymore. If they are trying to burn fat, I recommend cardarine and maybe a good nutrient partitioning supplement like n2slin from n2bm.com.

First of all, it is a very bad idea to use T3 for fat loss. You should never mess with your thyroids, because it is a very delicate gland, and you can end up with much worse results. Not long ago, I have personally seen the case of a lady who was taking it for fat loss. Everything went well in the beginning, and then she had a bad reaction to it, and had to stop using it. Ever since, she is gaining weight uncontrollably. All in all, you should never use thyroid meds without a proper prescription from your doc based on blood work.

As for clenbuterol, it was never meant for fat loss purposes, and when taken at dosages needed for that it will cause a lot of side effects (such as headached, crams, increased blood pressure, stomach disorders, insomnia, and many more stim related side effects). Besides, it is completely catabolic, so it will not only burn fat, but also lean muslce mass. Therefore, it will mostly reduce your overall mass, not just fat. What's more, it will also increase cortisol levels, which may lead to further fat gains, and other undesired effects.

For this reason, I strongly recommend you to use some safer alternatives that were meant for fat loss and recomping all along. For instance, Cardarine GW will effectively burn fat, but at the same time it will maintain your lean mass. Additionally, it will greatly enhance your endurance and recovery, leading to improved cardio performance, which will ultimately help with fat loss even more. The best part of it is that it causes no side effects at all.

You can stack it with N2Slin, which is a potent nutrient partitioner, which will redistribute insulin into the muscles instead of fat. It does not have side effects either, so it is completely safe to use. I have personally used both, and my wife has also done so - the results were always beyong expectations, and there were no issues at all.

Clen should never be used in PCT after a cycle, it is catabolic. it is a myth that it is anabolic, that was in rat studies and those rats were not athletes where it would translate to this situation

if you want to keep fat off in PCT without sacrificing muscle then get GW/cardarine instead. just make sure you buy from a legit place.

also Lev made a good suggestion above, n2slin is a great product

With your cycle, if you just control diet you will be able to cut just fine. Cardarine would be perfect for this cycle for a few reasons. First, it will decrease the side effects of tren like the hindrance to cardio. It will also directly help with fat loss. Cardarine is non hormonal so it can be run during your cycle and into PCT with no problems.

I'm running t3 during my cutting cycle (tren test mast) and was wondering if I could run it for 5 weeks and then use clen afterwards to prevent fat rebound or would it be ineffective
Thanks

Also a big enemy of clen here, due to the sides that it brings.

Both T3 and clen burn not only fat but also muscle, so please keep that in mind

I've read that clen is not catabolic in many studies. I am on clen and var right now 50mg var and 2 weeks on 2 weeks off of clen ramping up to 100mcg a day haven't gone over 100 yet and I guess the sides very from person to person because for me I haven't had trouble sleeping my cardio is actually better on it and have heard and read that it's suppose to help cardio hints it's an asthma medicine. No cramps because I've been taking 3-5 g's of taurine a day, I definitely have been sweating a lot more I'm also on Tren too so that would make sense. A little shaky but when I'm on I loose weight super fast and the two weeks off I gain a little of it back but not all of it. My first two weeks I went from 220 to 208 then when I got off I went back up to 215, I'm 10.5% body fat and slowly dropping. I'll be doing an eca stack in between the clen. All and all I've been liking clen and will be doing the two week deal my whole cycle. I don't see why people don't like clen.. And its pharmacy grade to so its not under dosed or fake.

T3 and Tren is fats worst nightmare. Running Clen or an ECA stack after the T3 will help with the rebound.

Good plan.

T3 and Tren is fats worst nightmare. Running Clen or an ECA stack after the T3 will help with the rebound.

Good plan.

Ya I was thinking about running t3 at a low dose maybe like 12.5 then while I'm on clen up it to 25 or 25 then when on clen up it to 50 but I'm going to be on the Tren for 20 weeks I didn't know if that was to long

I would not use T3 that long.. but towards the end it would be great for the last 6 weeks or so.

If you are in full cutting stage.. where muscle growth won't happen, then I'd run 50-75mcg of T3.. even yup to 100mcg depending on Tren dosage and there will be no muscle loss.

Top Bottom