Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cutting Bulking Diet Critique with Anavar, Clen, Test Enth etc !

Birdman28

I am 207lb male (94.2 Kg) and 5ft7 tall with approx 25%BF (so my digital tanita scales tell me !). I weight train (heavy) 3 -4 days per week and do cardio 2 x weekly. I have lost 7.5kg over the last 4+ months and managed to increase lean body mass by a few kilos and starting to look more toned. Even though I have lost a fair bit of weight friends are telling me I look bigger and more ripped (which is good !)

After over 29 blood and saliva tests with my doc for many health issues that have been bugging me for years, the outcome was that I had low thyroid, super low testosterone, low cortisol levels and I have always had bad asthma. I have been on the following prescribed medications for the last couple of months:

1. 1 x cycle of Primoteston 250mg every 7 days for 9 weeks (just completed first PCT - Clomid and Pregnyl as prescribed by doc) Start next cycle in 3 weeks.
2. Thyroid Armour 1 Grain - 1 in morning and 1 in arvo
3. Oxandrolone 10mg - 2 -3 daily
4. Liquid Clenbuterol (for my asthma) - 50mg morning and 50mg in arvo for approx 2 weeks then swap to ephedrine 30mg daily fro a few weeks then back to Clen.
5. Sodium Ascorbate powder (Teaspoon in lemon water morning and night)
6. Probiotics
7. Bioenzymes

I have been recording calories consumed daily for the last 68 days and they average out to 2200 calories daily (1875 net) - 40% carbs, 32% Protein and 28% fats (low sat fats) . I realise the protein should be bit higher though ! It should be noted I eat clean organic whole food and avoid processed foods where possible.

Currently take morning WPI shake in morning and after training along with daily fish oil and multivitamin supplements. Twice weekly I take an "EFA" shake with many healthy fats such as Coconut oil, flax seed oil, wheatgerm, evening primrose oil, eggs. LSA etc.

Anyways, I seem to have plataued and I am hovering around the same weight / Body fat and have the following questions for the experienced members out there:-

1. Although I feel I should drop my calories more to lose some body fat, I feel it may be a little low if I go to say 1800 calories (I have been a little hungry lately too)?
2. On the other hand I start my next Primoteston Cycle in a few weeks and not sure if I should eat bigger to get some lean gains ?.
3. Definately want to get bigger but feel that why I am on the above meds (all of which seem to aid cutting other than test) and have a pretty high BF percentage I should be focusing on losing Body Fat at the moment ?

Any comments appreciated ..............................

Couple of other points I should add - Whoops just read the sticky !!

Height: 174cm
Weight: 94kg
Sex: M
BMR: 2000
Activity Factor: 1.35 (Office job - weights 3 - 4 times week / cardio 2 times week
TDEE: 2700
Goal: Lose fat and gain lean muscle (like most people !)
Training Experience: Trained on and off for 8 years and had last year and half off (drove around Australia with family) Been training 3 - 4 weeks solid for last 4 months again

Top Bottom