Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cut: hgh, proviron/masteron

fitstar

According to A.Roberts low dose proviron and even mast is appropiate for females.
at least that ia true for me.
experimented in the past with deca, anavar, masteron and no side effects.
need NO more mass as I like a trained but lean look, wanna get shredded :)
have a surgery to do in march.
1 week complete rest, 3 weeks walking only and then limited to that walking and light upper weights.
had a complete break from geae for 2 years, so hope my body responds to low dosages.
is proviron enough to hold onto muscles with minimal activity?
I plan on taking t3 after the 1st week if recovery and want to run it at 25mcg, maybe 37.5 mcg and 50 at the most, so I think masteron will save my muscles?!
I do not wanna lose what I have but no need for added muscles.
for me dht works like charme.
but is proviron with t3 catabolic?
by the way, no clen, anavar or winstrol for me.
cannot stand clen, var is more anabolic which I do not seek and winstrol is also said to possess strong anabolic activity plus wracks the liver?!
furthermore for added healing, fat loss, good skin,etc. What about hgh pharm grade at 1 to 2iu daily for at least 3 months?have no experience but fear the bloat or organ enlargement. Any advice?
sorry for my confused questioning!
fitstar

I don't know who A Roberts is but I don't agree with those drugs being approriate for women...not for recreational use. However, some of that has been my own bad experiences. I found proviron combined with anything almost has a synergistic effect and my use of proviron on a cycle gave me my highest incidence of side effects, some that have been permanent.

T3 can be catabolic and I'm not sure the short term addition is worth it. It also has a rebound effect. Hgh typically needs up to 6 months for results and can be expensive but some swear by it.

I'd be worried about too much extra onboard impacting the surgery. Keep you protein high and diet diet and muscle loss will be minimal.

Just a few rambling thoughts...Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for your honesty on the side effects you got.
I feel so sorry for you that some might be permanent!
well, this makes me think about my plans with dht derivates again!
we will see....

Thanks for your honesty on the side effects you got.
I feel so sorry for you that some might be permanent!
well, this makes me think about my plans with dht derivates again!
we will see....

Honestly, if you decide to go with it, just really watch it. Bail at the first sign of trouble. I haven't done a cycle in 5 years. My sides are here to stay. I blame the provirion for that but I was stacking it too. Live and learn! I sometimes take a hard stance on here but I have learned the hard way and just don't want to see others regret things down the road.

Best of luck to you. :)

actually anavar is the least harsh for woman along with believe it or not anadrol (but thats for putting size on) your best bet honestly is anavar because that was made strictly for what you want. its a muscle sparing steroid. so you can be in a calorie deficit and still retain size. also primo would be another good choice but once you start throwing in thyroid meds now your going to risk muscle alone with the fat loss

HGH , my doctor Finaly let me start with 5 vials of Saizen 4 Ui . It's very little . Iam 48 and want To improve everything . I was offered 10 vials of Eutropin 4U on The black maeket can I use Them both for my first 3 months ?
I was planning in inject 2 UI Daily
Please someone help me um New on this but very Healthy , all medical records are fine

i know plenty of woman who take 1-1.5ius of serostim(hgh) and love it. you don't have to worry about organ enlargement only if you get up to the 10ius a day or are taking insulin. 1-1.5 jus a day for woman will do wonders I've seen it first hand with my chick! if your using hgh for its sleep benefits or for fat loss you can take 1 iu and be fine. just know tho its not a magic pill and you do have to have a good diet and exercise. takes a couple months to see results but you'll feel it within weeks

Top Bottom