Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cut for 2 months

Meloncap78

View attachment 135483Hey guys. I cut for 2 months on a recommendation that I needed to lower bodyfat. I was eating at 2500 calories daily taking in 200 grams of protein and 150 grams carbs. I stayed right on diet and hit the stairs 3 times a week for half an hour a clip. I did however miss quite a few workouts for reasons I would rather not discuss. I lost about 13 pounds but gained a few inches in my waist somehow and all of my lifts have gone way down. Also lost about 3 inches on chest and almost an inch on my arms. Lost an inch on legs as well. I believe my bodyfat actually went up. Based on this pic I took today how much work do I need to look in shape and be a sizable guy. I have been lifting since May of 2013.

Sounds like your diet ate muscle. I haven't heard of anyone losing that much muscle in 2 months on a diet unless they were taking massive diet aids and or forgot to do pct...do either of these apply?

Are you natural? You said your training was suffering? Seems like a number of problems with this..

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Well thats quite a piece of work.you would think missing the occasional workout and resting more would have added strength 4 u ,and since the card intake was so high too ,hell, the s.o.b body had no reason to burn up the muscle....sonovabitch....say fella,u sure your body fat went up? It seems u took the pic in flattering light too

Top Bottom