hamstershaver
New member
wtf you got in there 50 hillary duff pms between you and perk?
shit

shit


what boards does he post onhotzie said:hes not on right now , last activity was 630 this mornin
http://elitefitness.com/forum/search.php?do=finduser&u=49534Lestat said:what boards does he post on
hmm not that many posts overall...hotzie said:
I think its time to cut cut if you know what I'm sayinhamstershaver said:bump for cut who is online and full
yeah he had a real good one the other dayLestat said:approve his post?
link mehamstershaver said:yeah he had a real good one the other day
Wootoom said:ive never been hit by cut
Lestat said:me neither and I've never heard of him.
I'm thinking alter
you should sponsor himLestat said:wow look who decided to show up!
Cut, I think you need to go plat man!
I'm sure he can handle it on his own.SoKlueles said:you should sponsor him![]()
cut rocksCut said:Cleaned it up, sorry sir.
about time bud, btw you will hit 6 digits today, congratsCut said:Cleaned it up, sorry sir.
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














