Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Currently Active Users: 1313

There's a lot of lurkers intrigued by the changes to the board. "Props" and "Bitch Slaps", elite gangs, wow it keeps getting better!

It's probably the same amount of people as before....

If they changed the code to keep a user's session open longer, it would increase the total number of viewers....games with timeouts. My guess is a code change to bump the numbers up.

chaos mage said:
There's a lot of lurkers intrigued by the changes to the board. "Props" and "Bitch Slaps", elite gangs, wow it keeps getting better!
Maybe they're here for the Surveillance job.

jnuts said:
It's probably the same amount of people as before....

If they changed the code to keep a user's session open longer, it would increase the total number of viewers....games with timeouts. My guess is a code change to bump the numbers up.

Actually, I think that Elite has one of the shortest log out times I have seen. There are lots of boards that leave people logged in for hours after they log-out, and Elite doesn't do that.

big4life said:
Actually, I think that Elite has one of the shortest log out times I have seen. There are lots of boards that leave people logged in for hours after they log-out, and Elite doesn't do that.

Only one way to know... have digger or somebody else pull up the info from the vbulletin config. Heck, maybe a mod can do it.

Not that it really matters. I'm just curious what the setting is.

Top Bottom