Raptorex New member Feb 20, 2006 #1 Oh, not our great EF member Curling, and I mean from the Olympics...it is Geigh
Raptorex New member Feb 20, 2006 #3 Wootoom said: your fuckin gay Click to expand... I'd really like to rip your head off and shit down your neck.
Wootoom said: your fuckin gay Click to expand... I'd really like to rip your head off and shit down your neck.
PICK3 New member Feb 20, 2006 #4 All of the winter olympics are geigh, especially the shemales in the figure skating competitions.
wootoom EF MOD Moderator Feb 20, 2006 #5 mightymouse69 said: I'd really like to rip your head off and shit down your neck. Click to expand... im waiting dickface
mightymouse69 said: I'd really like to rip your head off and shit down your neck. Click to expand... im waiting dickface
Raptorex New member Feb 20, 2006 #6 Your ice-hockey instructor Wootoom said: im waiting dickface Click to expand...
wootoom EF MOD Moderator Feb 20, 2006 #7 mightymouse69 said: Your ice-hockey instructor Click to expand... im str8
wootoom EF MOD Moderator Feb 20, 2006 #9 mightymouse69 said: you gotta laff looking at those dudes come on. Click to expand... i laugh at u
C Cutiebaby the 1 who knows it all Chairman Member Feb 20, 2006 #10 mightymouse69 said: Your ice-hockey instructor Click to expand... very nice choice of clothing
N needtogetaas New member Feb 20, 2006 #11 mightymouse69 said: I'd really like to rip your head off and shit down your neck. Click to expand... you fogeting some ting bro.
mightymouse69 said: I'd really like to rip your head off and shit down your neck. Click to expand... you fogeting some ting bro.
buffer1 New member Feb 20, 2006 #12 mightymouse69 said: I'd really like to rip your head off and shit down your neck. Click to expand... lol cat fight
mightymouse69 said: I'd really like to rip your head off and shit down your neck. Click to expand... lol cat fight
covergrl80 New member Feb 20, 2006 #14 Angel said: very nice choice of clothing Click to expand... It goes great with his skin tone
Lestat MVP EF VIP Feb 20, 2006 #15 curling and I disagree on many things, but he's a good bro and I wouldn't want him to ever leave.
N needtogetaas New member Feb 20, 2006 #16 Angel said: very nice choice of clothing Click to expand... peter pan.
C Cutiebaby the 1 who knows it all Chairman Member Feb 20, 2006 #17 covergrl80 said: It goes great with his skin tone Click to expand... he looks hawt
theoak01 New member Feb 20, 2006 #18 curling is a challanging sport,I think it should be there,I love to curl