Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

CT Fletcher steroids

WolfpackAlpha

Elite Moderator
Administrator
CT Fletcher used to claim he was natural, but he was called out and admitted to using steroids. What steroids did CT Fletcher use? it's very hard to say with the limited info he's giving, but in this article we discuss his steroid cycle in detail: https://www.evolutionary.org/ct-fletcher-steroids

CT-Fletcher.jpg

CT Fletcher has never denied using steroids. He just always dodges the question.

You can't blame him really. He is so well known on social media that if he said he was taking steroids, he would be such an easy target to take down and the FDA would want to use him as an example.

I give him props for not claiming fake natty. If I was in his shoes, I would probably do the same thing. Not say that I take steroids but not say that I don't take them either.

I agree with @muskate - he never really said that he is natty, so there is no reason to bash on him for this. You may like him, or you may not, but you can definitely respect him. I am already starting to dislike a lot that vegangains guy - seems like humiliating people behind their backs is his thing. Don't think he would dare to do so in person. In the end of the day, he is not that successful either...

CT Fletcher has never denied using steroids. He just always dodges the question.

You can't blame him really. He is so well known on social media that if he said he was taking steroids, he would be such an easy target to take down and the FDA would want to use him as an example.

I give him props for not claiming fake natty. If I was in his shoes, I would probably do the same thing. Not say that I take steroids but not say that I don't take them either.

This. When I edit the stuff Worlf's claims will change.

the article says he admitted he used steroids but just for 6 months in the past.. but denies since which is baloney. doesn't mean he sucks or is a bad guy, but come on guys. he is using

since this article was written CT's heart problems seem to have returned too unfortunately

Is or did. As is usually the case it's a case of, with CT for sure, balancing his being real strong (which he pretty much always has been) vs being huge (which he was back in the day for sure) vs the heart issues.

Now, as we all know, there are buddies of ours and members on this site who use in spite. Having heart issues and still using would be very much 'in spite'. It may well be that he 'can't not use' by virtue of how he's seen and needs to be seen.

CT strikes me as someone who'd always be able to get you to kick ass regardless of if he lost a little muscle or not.

I actually find his videos quite annoying so I am definitely not a fan. I am glad he has his diet in order though so he doesn't suffer any more heart issues. As for the cycle, hopefully he is using nothing but a TRT dose now because I cant see putting strain on his organs being a good idea.

Top Bottom