Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Crossing the border, checking ID, what information comes up on their computer?

SOLID

Been to TJ a few time recently ;) and everytime you cross they check your ID and look at some info on there computer. What the heck are they checking out? Do they keep track of how many times you visit Mexico? Or are they just checking to see if you are legal, have no warrants, and or prior convictions?

Impatient? Unfortunately, I really do not know exactly, but I speculate that they are looking to see if you have any warrants out on you. That is one way they keep those with warrants under control. I doubt they keep track of how many times you visit Mexico. I mean the majority of people who visit are doing so for legit reasons. Why would they keep tabs on them. It's a very small percentage of people that cross for deviant reasons.

See this is another reason why I don't want to visit mexico right now cause of ID checking and if you been cuaght by customs before your basically screwed I'm I right? They will have that info on them.
:mad:

Also FUCK the goverment rules that regulates steriods why not worry about all the crackheads first!!!

My questyion about crossing the border is this...........do they pat you down?........is there a metal detector that is used? and is it safe to stash gear on your person when coming home?

Solid, sounds like you're getting addicted to TJ, bro. Maybe you should consider a 12 step program. :D

bullcocky said:
My questyion about crossing the border is this...........do they pat you down?........is there a metal detector that is used? and is it safe to stash gear on your person when coming home?

The ID check does check you for warrants (do a search on g-dogg posts), and yes they were using metal detectors last time I was there (but that was months ago...) and metal detecting wands on certain people (never me thankfully). :) This is for those people walking across, I don't know about driving across

Yes they do keep track the number of times you cross the border. Moreso they can tell how many times a specfic car has crossed.

bullcocky said:

They usually don't pat you down when you walk across unless you stand out for some reason. Also, the metal detectors don't pick the aluminum caps on 10ml vials. I've walked through the metal detectors plenty of times with gear on me and had no problem. You should go see the thread I posted on "Problems in TJ..BE Careful". That's what you need to worry about, not the metal detectors.

Top Bottom