Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Critque diet, please?

630am: 1 cup of oatmeal, 1 1/2 scoops of casein protein, 2 cups of fat free milk.
Tablespoon of Carlsons Fish Oil
1 multi-vitamin (although I think the one I have sucks. Looking to get Ruthless 3D Multi)

10am: 6 egg whites

1pm: romaine lettuce, broccoli, carrots, bell peppers, jelopenos, cucumbers, and tomatoes with a little bit of creamy italian dressing.

4pm: 1 cup of oatmeal, 2 cups of fat free milk. 2 cans of tuna with a teaspoon of miracle whip and 3 pickles (for taste, don't like tuna!)

630pm: 3 pieces of grilled chicken with little bbq sauce (i'm talking a teaspoon combined for all 3).

10pm: 1 1/2 scoops of casein protein and 15oz of water

1030pm: bedtime

I'm 5'7" 165lbs

Not very strong but not fat. Having trouble getting the bottom part of my abs to show.

I hurt my knee a few months back so I haven't been doing legs (my main focus when lifting usually).

I have never really worked out for looks before but I have recently added 2 exercises of curls and 2 exercises of flies. First time I have ever done these, for real.

Looking to hover around 160-170lbs but I really wanna shed any and all fat I have left. I wanna be pretty lean at the weight i'm at (while staying natural).

So, is there anything i'm taking too much of? Not enough of?

I am looking to add some fish to my diet. I recently looked into acquiring some "fluke" from a friend who is constantly catching and giving his filets away.

Ok, let's have a look at this.

630am: 1 cup of oatmeal, 1 1/2 scoops of casein protein, 2 cups of fat free milk.
Tablespoon of Carlsons Fish Oil
1 multi-vitamin (although I think the one I have sucks. Looking to get Ruthless 3D Multi)
Carbs look good, fat-free milk is ok but I would recommend water. Use whey protein instead of casein in the morning. Ruthless 3D is a good idea.
10am: 6 egg whites
Cool.
1pm: romaine lettuce, broccoli, carrots, bell peppers, jelopenos, cucumbers, and tomatoes with a little bit of creamy italian dressing.
Add some grilled chicken to this or some grilled salmon, for protein and a spoon of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
4pm: 1 cup of oatmeal, 2 cups of fat free milk. 2 cans of tuna with a teaspoon of miracle whip and 3 pickles (for taste, don't like tuna!)
Mackerel or turkey is a good alternative for your protein source.
630pm: 3 pieces of grilled chicken with little bbq sauce (i'm talking a teaspoon combined for all 3).
That's cool. Have a spoon of flax seed oil as well.
10pm: 1 1/2 scoops of casein protein and 15oz of water
Add a spoon or two of almond butter.
1030pm: bedtime

Your diet looks quite good for cutting, carbs are from a good source and quite low. Protein is high and from different sources. Only thing I would say is that your lacking in good fats and I have added some recommendations above. A diet like that and consistent cardio and you'll be ok. Also I heard asparagus is also quite good for getting rid of stubborn visceral fat.

I'm 5'7" 165lbs

Not very strong but not fat. Having trouble getting the bottom part of my abs to show.

I hurt my knee a few months back so I haven't been doing legs (my main focus when lifting usually).

I have never really worked out for looks before but I have recently added 2 exercises of curls and 2 exercises of flies. First time I have ever done these, for real.

Looking to hover around 160-170lbs but I really wanna shed any and all fat I have left. I wanna be pretty lean at the weight i'm at (while staying natural).

So, is there anything i'm taking too much of? Not enough of?

I am looking to add some fish to my diet. I recently looked into acquiring some "fluke" from a friend who is constantly catching and giving his filets away.

Good luck.

IcE

Hey man, that's awesome. I really appreciate the information.

I never looked into Flax Seed because I read somewhere that because I take Fish Oil, Flax Oil isn't really needed. But i'll definitely pick some up!

Do you have a particular favorite type?

Asparagus? I can add this to my diet.

What's the virgin olive oil for?

Top Bottom