Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Critique this Primo/Sust + PCT please!

stevesmi

Head Mod
Elite Moderator
5' 6" 188 pounds. see avatar. 29 years old.. ran 2 cycles so far.

**not looking to start this till I am fully recovered from my last cycle of deca/sust. hopefully this fall/winter which works good cause its hot as hell where I live

this will be my FIRST primo cycle!! I want to gain vascularity. maybe put on 5 pounds TOTAL but i want pure muscle and fat loss. diet will be SOLID. I have solid mass but I want those veins again!

Primo 500mg/week 10 weeks
Sust 250mg/week 10 weeks
beastdrol 30mg/day first month with liver support
hcg 250iu's 3X per week weeks 6-10
hcgenerate weeks 7-10
gear 8 caps ED

PCT:

hcg continued 250iu's EOD weeks 1-3
hcgenerate/unleashed/post cycle
clomid 50mg weeks 3-6
bridge weeks 6+

looks great, i would suggest splitting that up into 2 shots something like Mon & Thurs or Tues & Fri to take advantage of the short sus esters

you shouldn't need an anti-e since test dose is low and primo is at 500, but if you do grab some aromasin and take 12.5mg EOD as needed to combat bloat or other estrogen related issues

looks great, i would suggest splitting that up into 2 shots something like Mon & Thurs or Tues & Fri to take advantage of the short sus esters

you shouldn't need an anti-e since test dose is low and primo is at 500, but if you do grab some aromasin and take 12.5mg EOD as needed to combat bloat or other estrogen related issues

yeah the injections will be split up, no worries.

I am gonna research the aromasin, thanks

looks good man.

see you've included a good HCG dosing protocol this time round. definatly a great idea recovery wise.

agree with Swole, hit the sust 125mg 2x/week.

why only 250 sust though? do you have issues on test?

just running a conservative cycle, easier to recover from. especially running beastdrol as a kicker that will be plenty to reach my goals.

i like the fact that ur doing a low test ,with high primo ull get to see the true effects of primo IMO

Nelson is the resident expert on Primo and recommended this cycle. I am just throwing in beastdrol although I may not even take it cause like you said I want to see what primo can do at 500megs a week.

i just dont think its necessary to do insane amounts of test. if i can get my free levels over 250 and total over 1200 thats all i really need to feel strong

I'm drooling over this cycle. My next cycle (2nd one) is gonna be similar except I'm gonna do Test E and run them both 15-16 weeks. Just curious but why Sustanon? I've never run it but was wondering why it's such a popular choice cause I heard it can hurt like hell. Also, I heard primo should be run longer thats why I was thinking 16weeks.

I'm drooling over this cycle. My next cycle (2nd one) is gonna be similar except I'm gonna do Test E and run them both 15-16 weeks. Just curious but why Sustanon? I've never run it but was wondering why it's such a popular choice cause I heard it can hurt like hell. Also, I heard primo should be run longer thats why I was thinking 16weeks.

sustanon has a short esther. you feel it FAST. i dont want to wait 3 weeks to feel it. love sustanon!

10 weeks is solid. makes for an easier PCT and recovery.

Top Bottom