Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Critique my mass diet

dr_zane

Everyone feel free to critique this, bare in mind : i'm trying a fairly low carb bulking diet, i am aware of the high dose of ALA and it has its purpose, and also to understand my post/pre workout intake read t-mag article 175. Here it is :

(WAKE UP) 7:30 am : cherries (7.5g carbs), eggs omlette 30+g protein, safflour oil, 5g creatine, 500mg vitamin c, 1g ALA (no typo) , 1 litre water

7:45 am : cherries (7.5g carbs)

8:45 am : Home made MRP drink from eggs, 20g whey, and zero carb milk, 1/2 litre water

11:30 am : Tuna in Mayonaisse, 1/2 litre water or Tex-mex turkey

1:30 pm : Minced turkey + grated cheddar or kofta (pork) + mayonaisse, 1/2 litre water

3:40 pm : Peperoni sticks + cheddar cheese

4:30 pm Workout (sipping pre-workout drink throughout workout)
28g dextrose + 14g whey hydrolysate in 1 litre water

WORKOUT ENDS 5:20 pm

5:25 pm : (post workout) : 28g dextrose + 14g whey in no-carb milk5g creatine, 5g glutamine, 1g vitamin c, 1g calcium, 1.5g ALA, 500mg L-Carnitine

5:45 pm : 2 dates blended in water

6:00 pm : 1/2 banana blended in water

7:00 pm : Chicken breast stuffed with spinach +
salad (romain lettuce, olives, 1 tomato, olive oil)

9:00 pm : 2/3 cup cottage cheese
+ 1 teaspoon cinnamon
+ 1/3 cup chicken liver
+ 2 cod liver oil tabs

9:30 pm SLEEP

------------------------------------------------------

Peace Out

What are your stats? Hard to comment without them.. Also, why are you trying to bulk on a low carb diet? Doesn't make sense to me?...

you need way more carbs in there. here is the bulking diet im on right now...

5:40 2 scoops whey, 2 scoops of ULTRA FUEL

46 p 1 fat 54 carbs

6:00 Workout . 4scoops of ultrafuel during workout

0 p 0 fat 99 carbs

7:15 Isopure packet

50 P 0 fat 25 carbs

8:30 shake ( 1 cup oatmeal raw, 1 scoop of whey, one scoop of muscle milk. 1 1/2 cups of lactos free milk.

61 p 19 Fat 80 carbs

10:30 shake in class ( 1 cup oatmeal raw, 1 scoop of whey, one scoop of muscle milk )

48 p 15 fat 62 carbs

12:30 1 cup baked beans, a lot of beef( steaktips, or big burger homemade )

60 p 14 fat 60 carbs

4:30 1 cup whole wheat pasta, 1/2 sauce, shake( 1 scoop whey+ 1 scoop of muscle milk, 1 1/2

cups of milk)

80 p 17 fat 177 carbs

6:30 Dinner. whatever my mom makes.

~55 p ~15 fat ~40 carbs

8:30 shake 2 scoops muscle milk, 1 scoop whey

55p 18 fat 2 carbs

Total: 455P 99 fat 599 carbs 5107 cals

Last edited:
I'm 5'11, 155lbs and 8% BF. The whole idea of my low carb bulking is based on an idea by Dr Mauro DiPasquale, but this is a modified version of it with 120g carbs/day.

I'll be working out 5x/week mon-fri, rest on sat/sun.

Warblade said:
Dates and Bananas blended in water? Why don't you just eat them? What's the rationale behind this?

I could just eat them whole, but the idea for blending them is that they're supposed to serve as a second insulin spike 20 mins, and 35 mins after first ingestion of the creatine, to make the absorption of the creatine better, this idea was cited in a recent creatine study.

Peace Out

dr_zane said:

I could just eat them whole, but the idea for blending them is that they're supposed to serve as a second insulin spike 20 mins, and 35 mins after first ingestion of the creatine, to make the absorption of the creatine better, this idea was cited in a recent creatine study.

Peace Out
Do you have a link to the study (assuming its online)? I don't see how blending it makes it any different. Is it because you can just make it go down faster? Or maybe its pre broken down?

Liquid food is easier to digest as the liquid passes easily through the osophagus (spelling?) then does not have to be ground up much by the stomach. The liquid is and digested much faster than solid food and its products assimilated much quicker.

I think I understand the use of a blender.

It makes much more sense this way becasue than the body doesn't have to use energy to break it down either. And it also helps it to absorb faster.

I so think that you need more carbs though. I am starting my bulking diet in the next couple of weeks. I am on a low carb diet right now so I am adding maybe 100-150g a week until I get to around 400g a day. Gonna take 2-3 weeks since I am <50g a day right now.

I am gonna be doing a slow bulk though since I worked so hard to get rid of the fat. Atleast through the summer and than I will start a hard bulk.

I have about the same stats as you , but I'm 5'10" 160 and about 11% BF. Very little LBM since I wasnt' working out seriously before I started dieting.

Diesel3d said:
you need way more carbs in there. here is the bulking diet im on right now...

5:40 2 scoops whey, 2 scoops of ULTRA FUEL

46 p 1 fat 54 carbs

6:00 Workout . 4scoops of ultrafuel during workout

0 p 0 fat 99 carbs

7:15 Isopure packet

50 P 0 fat 25 carbs

8:30 shake ( 1 cup oatmeal raw, 1 scoop of whey, one scoop of muscle milk. 1 1/2 cups of lactos free milk.

61 p 19 Fat 80 carbs

10:30 shake in class ( 1 cup oatmeal raw, 1 scoop of whey, one scoop of muscle milk )

48 p 15 fat 62 carbs

12:30 1 cup baked beans, a lot of beef( steaktips, or big burger homemade )

60 p 14 fat 60 carbs

4:30 1 cup whole wheat pasta, 1/2 sauce, shake( 1 scoop whey+ 1 scoop of muscle milk, 1 1/2

cups of milk)

80 p 17 fat 177 carbs

6:30 Dinner. whatever my mom makes.

~55 p ~15 fat ~40 carbs

8:30 shake 2 scoops muscle milk, 1 scoop whey

55p 18 fat 2 carbs

Total: 455P 99 fat 599 carbs 5107 cals

not to flame, what the fuck with all the shakes! your telling me you take around 6 shakes a day? it looks as if your meals are based around shakes. someone must of really lied to you and told you you need that much protein from shakes. Bro, you are to never use shakes as a meal. especially when bulking!!!! you should be eating 6 or 7 solid meals a day PLUS shakes in between. out of your 455 grams of pro a day, 340 of them are from shakes. so basically you only really take in 115 grams of protein a day that you can really trust, because first of all nobody can sit there and tell me that protein shake labels tell the 100 % truth. im sorry to be a dick here, but your mass building diet is shit. you shouldnt be advising other people who need help, if all you know is what you read. do me a favor and try eating 455 grams of pro from real food and your body will pack on mass 100 times faster than these bullshit shakes your having. NEVER FORGET....SHAKES ARE SUPPLEMENTS, AND SHOULD ONLY BE USED AS THAT. NOT AS MEALS.

Top Bottom