Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

critique my 5x5 split.

HP_816

here it is:

day1-chest/biceps
day2-off
day3-legs
day4-shoulders/triceps
day5-off
day6-back
day7-off

only thing i see so far is that training back 2 days before biceps may cause problems because alot of times my bis get sore for a few days after training the back. also if i decide to do 5x5 push presses or something for shoulders that could also cause problems because of legs being hit the day before. i like how chest and triceps are split up nicely, as well as back and legs, and shoulders and chest. you guys have any suggestions? feel free to post your split up.

you can split boadyparts any way you want it matters what exercises you plan on doing..if your worried about it why not do bi's after back since theyll be pretty much ready to go

Only thing i see that i would change would be doing bis with your back work out. You are already get some bicep work during your back work out so just do your bis with back.

the reasoning behind not combining back and biceps is that my arms become fairly fatigued after a nice back workout, meaning it wouldn't be as effective hitting the bi's on that day. i try to lift maximum weights for the muscles and hitting back before bi's wouldn't allow me to do so.

also i bench flat back style elbows out therefore i use more chest, although my tri's still do get hit somewhat. i like to keep these muscles seperated for the same reasons why i like to keep back/bi's seperated.

i guess im just gonna have to compromise somewhat. or maybe i can add an extra off day. ;)

Top Bottom