Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

creo???

ozcroboy

should i take creo while im tryin to slim down? im on a low calorie diet high protein low carb n just started takin alpha t2. will creo reduce the effectiveness of my diet n the alpha? almost got the 6 pac i was chasin but want to size up aswell as be ripped. suggestions?

If you take it keep the dose low as it can bloat you. Some say that mixing it with dextrose will decrease the bloat. I have no studies just hear say on that. I also like to take it with a very small amount of sodium as well. Otherwise sugar and sodium should be severely restricted on your diet.

should i take creo while im tryin to slim down? im on a low calorie diet high protein low carb n just started takin alpha t2. will creo reduce the effectiveness of my diet n the alpha? almost got the 6 pac i was chasin but want to size up aswell as be ripped. suggestions?
nah it wont hamper your fat loss, might put on some water weight but that will be pissed out once you stop taking it.

I saw worth the risk of any add water weight. Will help keep strength while cutting.

sugar does the same but sugar is not good for dieting :D

sodium? why sodium?

"sodium chloride dependant transporter is responsible for carrying the creatine to the muscles cells. So by combining creatine with sodium, it is suggested that the uptake and absorption of creatine may be greatly enhanced."
Took that from another cite.

Top Bottom