Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

creatine

karde

I am confused as to when is the best time to take creatine. I hear a lot of things NOT to take it with, like vitamin C. But what is it ok to take it with? food?

never heard of not taking it w/ vit. C, i have heard not to take it with acidic juices like OJ and lemon aid.
do a search there's many ways of taking it.

When I'm on it, I take it immediately after a workout with a half cup of gatorade or grape juice.

Try loading for five days with 20 grams per day. After that, you only need between 5-10 grams a day to maintain your creatine levels. Really it depends on your bodyweight- if you're over 200, I'd recommend at LEAST 10 grams per day following your loading phase. A lot of people say you just excrete it- but for me, I've seen a huge difference when I up my dosage. And what the hell, for how cheap it is nowadays, you can't lose.

Loading is like creatine itself. It works for some but not for others. I've tried it both ways and it makes no difference whether I load or not. But again, that was my own experience. I'd suggest, assuming you'll be cycling it, try it both ways and see what works best for you.

Top Bottom