Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

creatine who dislikes it

All positive experience here. You must make sure to use it effectively. Also, make sure you are buying creatine monohydrate powder, and not expensive dextrose mixed with some creatine.

Works best for me 40 min after workout, after I've eaten some complex carbs and meat. I use 10g/serving 2x a day.

Don't forget, creatine really works for strength and endurance. Most pro bodybuilders, powerlifters, and runners are using creatine as part of their nutrition.

You guys that are experiencing stomach problems need to switch over to the EFFERVESCENT forms.By ionizing and micronizing the creatine,it gets absorbed through the gut wall MUCH more efficiently,and doesn't end up parked into your bowels drawing obscene amounts of water like regular creatine.Plus,due to the increased absorbtion,you can use less and still get the benefits without all the unpleasantness...Met-Rx CR-10 is an excellent effervescent creatine product.

alkazeltser

I mix mine with alkaseltzer, however the hell you spell that. It's a cheap way to make effervescent creatine. Give it a try.

while bulking is a good addition to post insulin drink, while cutting i hate the shit, makes me hold more water then a gram of test without anti-e's

Definately makes me more prone to pulls and tears, specifically in the middle/upper back. I am anti-creatine. That said, I'm loading right now and will be using on a TE/EQ cycle I'm starting tonight (will use for the first 6 weeks).

Later,

If I wanted to bloat, hell I would just take some d-bol. Alot more effective. Although, Huck has a point about the effervescent variety, I have tried it and its does cutdown on the stomach nausea quite a bit.

Top Bottom