Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Creatine - What's it For??

Icculus

Sorry guys, but I'm quite the newb to this board and have heard so much $hit regarding creatine, i'd though I start a post to ask around.

I know it supposed to give you good strength gains, but is this because it helps stimulate muscle growth? increase your energy? push water into your muscles?

A quick overview would be much appreciated.

Well, I think you should just do a search, because there are shit loads of posts concerning creatine on this forum. Everything myself or anyone else would say, has already been said many, many, many times before. Just look for it. You'll find all the info you're looking for.

Hit the search button...

I've put together a quick overview, but still do a search:

Promote muscle gains
Increase cell volume within muscle tissue, causing muscles to "super-hydrate" or become fuller, creating an improved environment for muscle growth. Unlike most reports, you're retaining water in your cells and not in your muscles. So you'll gain some weight from water.

Delay muscle fatigue
Delay training fatigue, allowing longer muscular contractions, by refueling the ATP-energy process, giving the body access to more energy, faster

Enhance muscle size
Stimulate protein synthesis and decrease protein breakdown within muscle tissue, triggering your muscle cells to become larger and stronger

Hope this helps!

Don't even waste your time with him...

Love Bone said:

Someone asked what creatine does and this is your response?

Diamonddiceclay is a prime example of why you should never believe someone knows what their talking about based on their number of posts. Just ask riskybizz........

Top Bottom