Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Creatine usage?

M

MohawkMuscle

Im back on Creatine.... its been a while...

I got some Preload Creatine by Optimal Nutrition.

I want to load even though its not the only way, do I take 2 servings in the AM (10g) then 2 sevings after workout, as (muscletech says to do)
Or 1 serving 4 times per day.

Im more in favor for the first way, cause your body is primed to take more creatine in the Am and after workout.... but is 2 servings too much at one time?

In all of the creatine studies that I've read, they recommend 20-30g a day for loading divided into 4 doses.

Either way will work fine - It wont matter after a couple days anyway since the muscle will be saturated.

4 Doses is a little eccentric - 2 should be fine.

Well, its day3 on Creatine... 10g in the am and 10g after workout.
I am now having the hershey Squirts! Is this a signe im saturated already? I only need 5g per day now?

LOL! Sorry about that, but I've never had that happen to me. I don't know why you have this problem.

Its cause the creatine draws water into the gut...hense the watery poo. But Is it because Im loaded fully already?

Creatine draws water into mostly fast twitch muscle cells because these are the cells that use the most creatine, so I'm not really sure how that correlates to your gut.

True- But I heard that creatine that has settled in your stomach without being absorb will draw water into the belly. Thisis why some get diareah

you should not take the creatine on an empty stomach or with a very high carb meal or post workout when glycogen stores are trying to replenish. Creatine in many causes upset stomach. GI upset is not a sign of saturation just GI upset. Loading will occur if you only take 5 grams per day, it will just take a bit longer. However, the upset will be minimal if not existant at that dose. The recommended creatine dose is .05 mg's per kilo of body weight during the maintenance phase.

Loading in generally completed in 3 days at the 25 g per day dose so there is no reason to go 5 full days unless you are a vegetarian.

Best of luck!

so are you saying not to take my creatine/dextrose mix after my workouts??

Top Bottom