Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Creatine Trick

I have gotten used to taking my prolab creatine with plain old cold water. It is fast and convienient. I stir it up again after chugging about half of it to avoid a lot of powder at the bottom of the glass. If necessary, I add more water. I figure anything getting me to drink more water is good.

Creatine Clear

Creatine Clear is another one. The solution is fully clear and dissolves completely. Also, it is the only creatine that does not make me sick to my stomach.

BELL$

pure creatine in water is terrible. Its one of the most bitter things ever,

Pure creatine monohydrate should be oderless and tasteless. What kind of creatine are you using? You should also have a dextrose or maltodextrin based product to take with it. Careful with juices like oj....acidity may have a detrimental effect on the product.

I used to just take a spoonful, put it on my tongue and wash it down with a half a can of coke. Worked fine for me.

DanG said:
I used to just take a spoonful, put it on my tongue and wash it down with a half a can of coke. Worked fine for me.

I do the same thing, except I don't use the coke, the caffeine could be bad for the creatine. Just stick w/ the grape juice.

Top Bottom