Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

creatine that doesn't rip up yer stomach??

jerkbox

Platinum
hey folks,

is anyone aware of a brand of creatine that is easy on the stomach?

right now I am taking plain ol' AST micronized creatine, and it tears my stomach up every time I take the shit.

EAS Phosphagen (the premixed with dextrose kind) seems not to do this, but it is mucho expensive compared to most of what's out there....hell I don't even know if they make it anymore.

Anyone know of a better brand?

Quality creatine is actually very easy to absorb, there are no gimmicks required, only a neutral pH for stability. However, in the race to offer the “next generation” product, some have not surprisingly attempted to conceal this little known fact.

Unfortunately, because production prices have recently dropped, most companies have now got caught up in a price war, totally overlooking the single most important issue, -purity! I recall a recent survey that analysed the material from 28 producers/distributors in the U.S., UK, Germany and the rest of Europe revealed that most products fell between 88 and 92% purity, despite their label claims! ( I don’t have the details of this, so you will have to take my word for it)

Just think about those whopping 8-12% nasties next time you load on a product that seemed too cheap to be true!

I guess this speaks for itself, and might explain why the cheap brands you are talking about are the ones that “rip up” your stomach…

look for creapure ( M) german grade and or pfanstiel ...i think spelling is right. They are top grade. I know vitaminshoppe.com has pfanstiel in there bodytech line 900g for 20. they are the only ones other than opt who state german grade and which distrib they use. Opt uses creapure.

I use ProLab, and used to have the same problem until someone told me how to mix it properly. Dissolve it in WARM water with tea and sugar (although I use Equal being low carb and all).

I use Optimum Nutrition Micronized Creatine Powder 2000GM I mix it with my MRP or my after workout PT shake and have not had any problems.

Gold

Oh yer, i forgot, creatine absoption is better in warm water, you could see if that helps (thanks Shark01)

Top Bottom