Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Serious health issues

deltoideus

Hello,

I write this post since im in desperate need of help and because i know there is a lot of very knowledgeable and intelligent people around here.

I've been expriencing severe health issues for the last 3 years and i really feel like i now have hit the wall and really don't know how to cope with it anymore.
Dont get me wrong, I love my life and there is nothing I want more than to live. I got a job, a girlfriend, family and friends that i all love so im not suicidal in any way, it's just that this condition is tearing my apart slowly.

For the last 3 years i've been living in a constant 'hell' with headaches that can last for weeks, chestpains, heavy nausea and dizziness. And the doctors really cant't figure out what is wrong with me.

First a little background info avout how this all started.
Four years ago i was a 22 year old totally healthy dude. I was lifting weights 4-5 times a week (which i had been doing since the age of 15) and i was doing quite some cardiovascular training in between. This was what i loved to do and i constantly kept pushing my self and my boundaries with great progression and results. At the time i was around weighting 211lbs (5 feet 10) with little body fat.

This all changed one day at the gym.
I was using some supplements to get the extra kick/energy to improve my physique and get in the perfect shape before the summer. This was a product called ripped caps which consisted of mainly synephrine (which is an ephedrine-like substance). Totally legal stuff that many people use.

In addition to this i was using a creatine supplement which also included relatively big amount of caffeine.

This absolutely had the desired effect on my energy levels and i could push me the little extra at the gym. But i also could feel my heart racing and that my BP went high. I sometimes felt like almost fainting. But stupid as i was i continued taking this stuff because i thought this was standard non-dangerous side effects.
God i wish i had known what i know now at that time.

After about a week using this stuff i was at the gym doing some heavy lifting when i suddenly started feeling weird. I felt like i couldn't breathe, my heart was racing and i started sweating and almost fainting. My friend drove me home where i tried to lay down and relax, but after it hadn't got better after 30 minutes we drove down to the E.R. They listened to my heart and took an ECG but couldn't find anything, so I went home and figured this was probably not anything dangerous afterall.

Since this episode i've never had one day feeling fine. Im experiencing all these symptoms i mentioned earlier in various degrees.
If i do some training like heavy weightlifting or running im getting REALLY sick and i can stay sick for many days afterwards.
Coffee / caffeine also worsens the condition alot.

I've been through quite some tests without any findings. The ones i can remember is ECG, CT angiography, MR of head, X-Ray of lungs and chest and blood tests.
It's so extremely frustrating that they don't find anything when im obviously not fine at all.

Life really has been and is a struggle to get through when you have to live with these stuff. I've also had to give up what i love to do which is weightlifting, this is now reduced to a minimal of lightweight training periodically. But have by no means let this break me. Im still working 100%, but i can really feel that it gets harder to get through each day and I really need to find out whats wrong with me so i can get better and hopefully back to normal.

By telling my story i hope that i can find someone who either have experienced similary symptoms or anyone who might have an idea of what this could be or could point me in any direction who could lead me to an answer.

Help, anyone please ?

Sorry for my (probably) bad english vocabulary, but english isn't my native language.

Best regards,
Fredrik

I know this is going to sound weird....but I think you've developed an anxiety disorder and yes a simple negative experience like this almost works in the way that PTSD does. Everyone experiences a reaction to trauma at varying degrees and perhaps this situation just scared the living shyt out of you. Your hyper aware of your body and your surroundings. Caffeine makes it worse. Honestly I think what you had at the gym was a panic attack. I know this because I have a number of anxiety disorders due to a corticosteroid I was put on. 3 yrs after going off the med my brain is still in a hyper active state. I'm no doctor but I'm almost positive you had a panic attack at the gym. This might just be in your head man but if you want to continue looking for answers go ahead. I did the same thing it consumed my life. Still is to this day....

Sent from my VS910 4G using EliteFitness

Yea it does sound like you intook alot of caffeine. Try and see if you can detox that shit out, drink alot of water and use florenses tea I think they sell at sprouts. The caffeine might of effected you psychologically, because I'm kinda fucked up to from using to much caffeine and I felt like that in the gym once but not as bad, I also began to have insomnia, I was basically a drug addict from the caffeine sometimes I would twitch or jump because I started geting sleeping problems

Agree that is all anxiety symptoms when you went home from the gym you were nervous and couldn't relax because I'm sure your friend was by your side asking if your ok every 5 mins and u got even more anxious

I agree that this certainly sounds like an anxiety disorder, I had the same experience one time with some weed, id smoked it for a few years and one day it went wrong, had a panic attack an end up in hospital, the next 2 years was hell!! I thought I was gonna have a heart attack all the time, headaches made me think I had a tumour, constantly aware of my heartbeat, the list goes on... I woke up one day and said to myself 'fuck this' theres nothing wrong with me im paranoid, since then iv been MUCH better all though still aware of heartbeat sonetimes.. but anytime I start questioning myself I just have a quiet word with that little paranoid voice in my head and tell it to STFU!! and just carry on... im getting better and better as time goes on, you need to accept it is in your head before you can control it

Edit: I also had chest pains, dizzy spells, headaches, had all the tests you had and was convinced the doctor was missing something, and he was... he missed the fact id developed anxiety, your head can make pains and problems feel quite real,

Good luck

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

Last edited:
Top Bottom