Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Creatine question

gixxer

I just started on taking creatine today ... I'm taking micronized creatine and I'm taking it with grape juice...

I am around 165 lbs and I want to gain mass...

How much should I be taking and when should I take it?
A teaspoon is roughly 5 gr right? would 10 gr be enough or should I be taking more? And also when should i take it .. one before and one right after workout good?

I'm not gonna do the loading phase because of the things that I read here.

Should I take it everday ?

Take it every day. 5 gr in the morning, 5 gr post-workout. If you lift in the am, do 5gr post am workout, then 5 gr in the evening.

Thanks a lot for the info ... is grape juice good?
also should I cycle creatine ?...

Last edited:
Grape juice is fine. Personally, I go eight weeks on, one week off with creatine. Although I've been off it now for a few months as I've been cutting. Some guys stay on it permenantly. Pretty much up to you.

you can take it everyday but you don't have to. on non-training days your ATP stores are not going to be lowered/effected like they are on training days.

Holy crap!!! I have been taking 2 flat table spoons of creatine a day. I hope that is only 5grams!!!! That could be a big OOOPPSS otherwise. What is it anyway...? Heaped tablespoon, flat tablespoon, same for teaspoon...how many grams in each?>

i'm not too sure myself but I think that full teaspoon is 5 gr's i think thats what the guy told me at the place I bought it ... I just bought one of those spoons that shows you how much a teaspoon is and I use that...

does anybody now if its a tablespoon or a teaspoon ... now I'm confused :|

Last edited:
Sebass67 said:
Can someone help us out plz??!?!

A flat tablespoon is probably 10-15 gr. But that's no big deal. It's high, but it won't kill you. Just go to flat teaspoon's. You'll be fine.

Top Bottom