Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

creatine problemsssss

110%

i have used creatine 2 times so far. i use prolab creatine monohydrate. i take 5 grams directly after workout with 2 tblspoons of honey, around 37 grams of carbs, i did this for 6 weeks and i gained weight but it was all due to my bulking diet, because i ketp gaining the weight and my strenght didnt go down after i stopped. i took 4 weeks of no creatine and i just started back up, im going to do it for 6 weeks again. however after 2 weeks of using it i have not gotten any strength gains or weight gains, actually my bench used to be going up now it went down 5 lbs and is getting harder. i still take it with hoeny but i am gonna order dextrose off the internet, anybody got some possible explanations to help this be more effective, i see no results from it. I am thinking maybe the 75 grams of dextrose serving, more carbs, will help, ne other ideas?

Give it more time, at least a month. Take it with grape juice or gatorade or something, not honey.

your not taking enough

you need to load on creatine. alot of people say that loading is bullshit. fuck them. If you dont load you will never reach a point of saturation where your strength will increase.

heres a good routine:

week1: 5g mixed w/ grape juice(12-16oz) w/ breakfast
.............5g mixed w/ grape juice(12-16oz) w/lunch
.............5g mixed w/ grape juice(12-16oz) pre workout
.............10g mixed w/ grape juice(12-16oz) post workout
*if you love the honey do it that way, but if Im not mistaken creatine needs to be dissolved in a soloution to be absorbed in the intestine.

week2-???10g mixed w/ grape juice(12-16oz) post workout

then repeat loading every 6 weeks.

Re: your not taking enough

Flash_75 said:
you need to load on creatine. alot of people say that loading is bullshit. fuck them. If you dont load you will never reach a point of saturation where your strength will increase.

heres a good routine:

week1: 5g mixed w/ grape juice(12-16oz) w/ breakfast
.............5g mixed w/ grape juice(12-16oz) w/lunch
.............5g mixed w/ grape juice(12-16oz) pre workout
.............10g mixed w/ grape juice(12-16oz) post workout
*if you love the honey do it that way, but if Im not mistaken creatine needs to be dissolved in a soloution to be absorbed in the intestine.

week2-???10g mixed w/ grape juice(12-16oz) post workout

then repeat loading every 6 weeks.

Re: Re: your not taking enough

Benzi said:

I agree, loading is a waste of money. I know, I've tried both. My gains were exactly the same in both cases. The muscle WILL reach a saturation point, it will just take a little longer. But after eight weeks, the effect is EXACTLY the same.

gym is right. i have tried both ways and its the same exact thing.
eventually you will reach peak saturation. in which loading is not needed and is a waste of money.

I dont know your routine but if you over train your muscles they will get weaker no matter what you are on.

Top Bottom