Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Creatine - no bloating

blood_drinker

I read in Flex, last month about a creatine that supposedly is 4x as effective, and does not cause all the bloating.

1) It uses sodium instead of dextrose or ALA or any of the celltech shit for the insulin spike - as supposedly it doesnt matter whether there is an insulin spike or not. WTF? (This is backed up by some studies though).

2) How the hell can it prevent bloating, when from what I have understood, creatine expands cell voluminization by increased water storage, so it is natural to be a bit bloated.

Has someone seen this? I forget the name, I cant seem to find my flex here. It was an ad, not a report, or an adreport for that matter (i hate those).

Anyone withinfo on this, reply here or PM me.

I wouldnt read too much into it if it was an ad......alot of people have lost alot of money from believing musclemag ads.

You could always look up the references.....if they are for real. Chances are the company in question is blowing the research out of all proportion in order to make a quick buck.

blood_drinker said:
I read in Flex, last month about a creatine that supposedly is 4x as effective, and does not cause all the bloating.

1) It uses sodium instead of dextrose or ALA or any of the celltech shit for the insulin spike - as supposedly it doesnt matter whether there is an insulin spike or not. WTF? (This is backed up by some studies though).

2) How the hell can it prevent bloating, when from what I have understood, creatine expands cell voluminization by increased water storage, so it is natural to be a bit bloated.

Has someone seen this? I forget the name, I cant seem to find my flex here. It was an ad, not a report, or an adreport for that matter (i hate those).

Anyone withinfo on this, reply here or PM me.

i saw an ad that in a flex that was taklin about creatine called "creasol". i dont know if that is what u r looking for

water retension beneath the skin and water retension in your muscles is another, creatine gives you water retension in your muscles

You want creatine to "bloat" you, since the only way creatine can bloat you is intra-muscular...hence you look bigger.

Top Bottom