Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Creatine for a girl?

muscle cell volumization is different than holding water. granted its still increasing the muscle cell's ability to hold water but you shouldnt look "puffy" or "bloated", unless your diet is such that will allow it. ie sodium content. creatine doesnt act subcutaneously, it acts primarily within the muscle.

hmmm......

you will not hold water in the sense, puffy bloated sense that most women tend to be concerned with.

read up on it, find out how creatine actually works, it should set your mind at ease.

BeachBomHottie, my wife was a highly competative amateur. She used creatine and loved the fullness it gave her muscles. It didn't give her any water bloat look at all; however, she said it freaked most of her girlfriends out because they would suddenly jump up 5 lbs in weight. In their heads they associated going up in weight with getting fat... even though they weren't. You will get heavier on it... and it is a great tool for letting you work with heavier weights which lets you build more muscle.

Thanks SofaGeorge, I was wanting to hear someone who has used it before. That's what I'm looking for!!! Fullness and to gain lean muscle. I know I will get heavier from the muscle. But that is understandable. I will try it this winter and hoping for good results.
Thanks again :D

I hope aren´t under the impression that taking creatine alone will affect the amount of lean tissue you have in the slightest.

Research what creatine is and what it does.

One caveat: only creatine phospate has been clinically proven as effective for weight training. There are others (creatine citrate) that might work, but there isn´t any evidence.

Yes .... during the winter i'm not worried about leanness, just on getting more muscle and doing more weight.

Can you elaborate more on the different types of creatine?

I only know of two types although there may be others. Almost certain there is. As I said, the creatine phospate is the only type with the scientific literature to support it as effective for weight training.

Have you done your homework? Its expensive (in Spain anyway) and you don´t want it just sitting in your muscles or piss it away (literally).

Top Bottom