Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Creatine for a girl?

BeachBombHottie

I was wondering if I should start taking creatine. I'm working on losing fat and toning up. I want to gain muscle, but not massive size. I still want to look like a girl.:D I've never heard of any other girls taking it and wanted to know if it was ok. I heard it makes you hold a lot of water, so I'll probably take it after Spring Break. I weigh 108 and have a small build. Will this make me massively big? :D

creatine is more for strength and mass gains so if you are just trying to tone up i dont think it would do much help.

Although creatine is a very good product. some people have the wrong ideas of what it does. Unless your gona be busting out reps with all ur strength trying to get a few more out. Creatine wont do anything

Yeah mainly its for strength, and size, but then again that's not what you're trying to do. You're better off with a fat burner, and cardio. Although, creatine does not alter or affect the production of your hormones. But still, I wouldn't use it.

Phenotype X said:
Yeah mainly its for strength, and size, but then again that's not what you're trying to do. You're better off with a fat burner, and cardio. Although, creatine does not alter or affect the production of your hormones. But still, I wouldn't use it.

Sheesh! She only weighs 108 pounds! Fat burners and cardio are the last thing that she needs.

If you want to put on muscle, then creatine will help. However, there are many more important things that you want to make sure you take care of first, such as eating right and training right.

If you want to gain some muscle you could use creatine. As for the bloating you could pick up some taraxatone which helps to keep that from happening. Also don't get that creatine crap thats loaded with sugar. That'll just make you fat. Buy some of the pure powdered creatine.
Just my opinion.

Yeah... I'm perfecting my diet and excercise right now so I'm just thinking about taking it during the winter. I know I will hold some water with it. But then I will start to cut up and lose the water when I'm finished taking it.

Thanks!:D

Top Bottom