Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Creatine and ZMA or NOT ???

Jnic103

I am Starting a Sustanon and Deca cycle and was wondering if it is worth adding ZMA and Creatine pills or serum to get a better workout or maybe help put on some extra weight...

Helpful idea or waste of time and $$$... What do you guy's think of Creatine?

The ZMA would be a great addition *post-cycle*.

Personally, I wouldn't even think of running a cycle without creatine the whole time. I have zilch scientific proof to back it up, but I feel like there's a synergy between gear & creatine.

i dont know much about zma, but definately add the creatine. stay away from creatine pills. get the power. i use Prolab creatine (creapure). its the microized creatine which is supposed to be a little better then most.

Thanks for the info... Also, I am throwing in 2 Anadrol 50's a day along with the Sustanon and Deca. Think this is to much gear for one cycle. I never tried Anadrol before but I want to blow up..lol :D

I took zma throughtout my last cylcle which was close to 16 weeks and I noticed a better recovery than from any cycle I'd done before. I only took about one weeks worth of clomid, but It didn't seem like i lost a pound. IMO this stuff is great and should be taken daily along with a bunch of other shit.

swampmoose said:
I took zma throughtout my last cylcle which was close to 16 weeks and I noticed a better recovery than from any cycle I'd done before. I only took about one weeks worth of clomid, but It didn't seem like i lost a pound. IMO this stuff is great and should be taken daily along with a bunch of other shit.

That's a good point!

It probably would be a good idea to take ZMA throughout the cycle so that by the time you're ending it, you've already got high levels of zinc in the body to help with testosterone production.

Top Bottom