Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Crazy Test, SHBG numbers...Help???

ou8122

Hi, i am an amateur athlete who has been experiencing pretty severe fatigue, low sex drive, etc. I got some blood tests done and the numbers were quite strange: SEX HORMONE BIND GLOBULIN 136 136 143 135TESTOSTERONE, ADULT MALE 890 1500+ 1500+ 1406TESTOST: FREE CALC, ADULT MALE 64 n/a n/a 112Estradiol n/a n/a n/a 35CORTISOL, TOTAL SERUM 9.8 n/a n/a n/aYes, all of these numbers are correct, my T pretty much broke the scale. Tests were done over a 6 month period. Dr checked me out for adrenal, pituitary, testicular problems. All were ok. Dr 2 (endocrinologist) says problem is probably elevated shbg preventing T absorbtion, causing my body to overproduce. But there is no direct treatment for it. Both docs were shocked at the super high test levels, but stumped on what to do.Reading around, it seems that nettle root extract is the most known herbal supp to bring down shbg levels. So I tried that (500ml 2x daily) and got a good bump for a week or so, but now it seems that I've dipped back down into fatigue state again.Anybody have any experience with something similar? I really dont have any interest in peds, just want to get back to normal level of going for a run, getting laid etc. Help would be greatly appreciated!

SHBG binds to steroids in the body and renders them useless. It's something you DONT want. Lowering SHBG will make the steroids you take more effective. I am confused as to what you are trying to accomplish exactly? Lowering SHBG will make your testosterone levels even higher. That is why people often stack drugs that lower SHBG (proviron) with their TRT. If you are experiencing extreme fatigue, it is most likely an issue with your thyroid.

Trying to lower my shbg so my body can absorb more test. All my numbers are natural, no exo test/steroids. Now I am taking nettle root extract.

Top Bottom