Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Craving after lifting

Distant

Hey all,

How's the training going?

Everytime I lift heavy weight I feel so hungry and start craving on everything, so I eat whatever i can get my hands on..
And then the next day i go to the gym and lift as heavy as i can and the same thing happens, and the cycle repeats itself.
Any tips on how to eat clean and stop the craving, i mean does eating clean fill up your stomach? Because whenever i try it i feel hungry the whole time.

Any input is highly appreciated.

Eating clean doesn't mean starving. Just eat more of the clean good lol. I am always hungry.
It's just the dedication bro.

Welcome to the EF forums distant! It's natural to feel hungry when you're working out hard because your muscles are being torn down, and your body uses nutrients to repair them. Your metabolism also increases when you're lifting regularly and putting on muscle.

Maybe you're not getting enough carbs before workout sessions? Your body uses glycogen for 30-45 minutes after weight lifting sessions. Maybe you're overtraining? It could be a number of things, but like Saiyan said, you've just got to stay dedicated and eat for how you want to look without starving yourself.

Bro I get home fucking ravenous. I have to have something within minutes. That's when meal prepping comes in. I reach in the fridge. Microwave for a few and go to town. If not, I'd find something easy and probably not healthy. Or tuna. Tuna is ALWAYS a go to lol

Hey all,

How's the training going?

Everytime I lift heavy weight I feel so hungry and start craving on everything, so I eat whatever i can get my hands on..
And then the next day i go to the gym and lift as heavy as i can and the same thing happens, and the cycle repeats itself.
Any tips on how to eat clean and stop the craving, i mean does eating clean fill up your stomach? Because whenever i try it i feel hungry the whole time.

Any input is highly appreciated.

fats make you feel full and for longer. i highly rec lots of GOOD fats. like olive oil and nuts. have a snack of that and wait 30-60min before eating bigger meal.

any form of fitness/physical activity tends to make everyone hungry afterward you just gotta grab something healthy and push through the craving. As another person mentioned- its dedication and will power

Top Bottom