Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Crashed estrogen recovery

clean11

Okay guys so I ran letrozole for a 60 days @2.5mg ed to get rid of gyno, then tapered down to .25mg ed slowly over a few weeks just to maintain estro while on cycle. Thinking that a .25mg dose would still keep me in range with 500mg test 400mg deca.
Well I got bloods done and my estrogen was <15, most likely 0. Have all the low estro symptoms, anxiety, joint pain etc. I dropped letro on monday and started nolva @20mg ed. I'm on 150mg test enanthate and 150mg deca right now just to cruise for a bit since I can't lift due to how much my joints ache. My questions are as follows;

1. How long until my estrogen starts producing again and I am within range (15-20), including how long until letro will stop blocking the aromatase enzyme

2. Would I benefit from raising my test or adding in some test prop to get some aromatization to happen and speeding up estro production? (I know this could come off as a waste of gear but I'm miserable with no estro and my shoulder pain is actually affecting sleep.)

3. Will my estrogen have to be in range for a period of time until I get joint relief, or will they improve parallel with my estrogen increasing?

Thanks for all responses in advance.

Hi mate, won't be able to help with all the questions but can tell you from personal experience after running Letro at a high dose to combat gyno that it took about three to four days from stopping administration until the low estrogen symptoms began to subside, however I didn't run it for the period of time you have my cycle was approximately half that time. I found the anxiety and tiredness from low estrogen subsided first and then joints recovered slightly slower, I also supplement with fish oil and multivitamin on a regular (daily) basis to help with joints.

Sent from my SM-G900F using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding mobile app

Your estrogen will come back to normal over time, and the low e symptoms should subside very quickly. I don't recommend taking steps to bring up estrogen quicker by using higher levels of aromatising compounds or you could end up fighting so,e rebound gyno again. You should feel much better in a week (maybe a little more maybe a little less) and the more time you have the better you will feel. It's best to let your body just normalize itself naturally over time bro.

bro, DO NOT run deca and nolva at the same time... you are asking for problems man... big problems... stop that immediately... go with aromasin at 12.5 mg eod...

Thanks for the helpful responses guys. Dylangemelli I actually missed the last two weeks of deca pins and was planning on starting again today but I just will not do that. Totally forgot about the deca and nolvadex interaction, thanks for the reminder. Definitely not going to take aromasin though, don't want to be using any ai's as my lipids are shit from the letro, nolva will work good to prevent any rebound gyno.

i agree i wouldnt run nolva and deca at the same time.You will read different feedback on that.Some of it being a bb myth and other like ours to never use the combo together.I never used the combo together because it was common law when i started juicing and i wouldnt chance it now

I need a little more advice guys... Now my estro is sky high, I know this because I lost morning wood and can't get my dick hard. I don't want to use an ai because my lipids were already out of range from letro.. I lowered test to 100mg a week split into two pins. I'm increasing dark green veggies and taking maca root (Not sure if that will do anything). Will my estro metabolize and lower on it's own? Or is it going to keep getting higher? What do I do

Its probly from low e. I had low e and had a lot of the same sympyoms as high e but my skin was really dry and flaky and a few other things that pointed to low e. No morning wood and would get erections but lose them during sex Perhaps u should get bloods done.

Its probly from low e. I had low e and had a lot of the same sympyoms as high e but my skin was really dry and flaky and a few other things that pointed to low e. No morning wood and would get erections but lose them during sex Perhaps u should get bloods done.

My e was near 0 on letro and my dick worked fine, so it would make sense for my estro to be high. My skin is greasy too. I 'll get bloods in two weeks

Top Bottom