Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

crap, bump on my ass!

malice

man, i just took a shot (eq, tren, deca) and the needle went in painfully. after i took the needle out, when i compressed, i saw blood and smelled the oil on my cotton swab. now i have a little bump on my ass cheek. fyi, this is my 4th cycle and i have never have experienced a little bump. im a little paranoid now, i remember seeing some guys abcess turn into a friggin flesh wound. should i be worried? will it go away? karma to all that help!! :worried:

grrrrrrr!

malice said:
ok, its more like a knot...anyone? bueller!

For the 462nd damn time!!!!!!

You didn't go deep enough so the juice is sitting under the skin in a tight knot......You need to go deep in the muscle belly......I MEAN DEEEEEEP!

It's not an abscess, so stop worrying already......

:chomp:

awesome news, so im not going to die!! j/p..thanks division. ill do that next time.

while were on subject, am i going to absorb this shit or do i need to take another shot? i mean, if its sitting under the skin, its either going to seep out or ???

karma to you broly!

No need to re-inject, it will work its way into the tissue. What will help is to massage the area to get the circulation going. That will speed up the process and take care of the knot you have.

The bump is most likely just the oils. It sounds like you injected 3cc right? I too would suggest always massaging the injection site right afterwards. But if in a day or so the site is still has a knot I would suggest any more rubbing that could irritate it and make things worse. Don't get all sketched out I've had several abcess and never had to do anything more then take some antbiotics to get rid of it. You'll know if you're getting one the site will swell and harden, just go to your doctor and be honest. Just don't start pushing on it!
Good luck

Top Bottom